tabs for Aise na mujhe tum dekho

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hvasishth, Sep 10, 2006.

1. hvasishth

hvasishth New Member

Hi folks

I need tabs for the song - Aise na mujhe tum dekho. I need tabs and not chords. It will be great if someone can post them here.

Thanks

2. jozko

jozko Banned

Will https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=3417 do? If not post a comment here or there. Please make sure u search the site first and then make a request. If the ones already available are not sounding good enough, it is better to add a fresh request at the end of that thread than start a new one. It keeps forum clean and things organized.

hvasishth, how long u been playing? I saw a request from 2004 for chura liya. I have put a video on that. plz check my youtube link below

rgds

3. hvasishth

hvasishth New Member

jozko thanks for the response! I had done a search earlier but for some reason that thread did not show up. Anyway thanks for pointing me to it.

However, I am having trouble getting the timing of tabs right. If possible can you create a video and post it on youtube. Btw, the chura liya video is really good.

I started playing in 2004 but then I relocated and kind of got out of touch but I am begining to pick it up again now. Hoping to get much better this time. :)

4. jozko

jozko Banned

sorry hvasishth, i missed this thread. I will try to find tabs and or chord and try to post an audio / video. If I forget, PM me, rgds

I donno if the tabs i pointed to are right. there are just too many versions on this site for many songs. To get the timing hum the song and play along.

I hope this time there won't be any breaks on your guitar journey. All the best
    regards

5. jozko

jozko Banned

6. jozko

jozko Banned

7. hvasishth

hvasishth New Member

Hey, thanks a lot for the tabs and the mp3 Jozko! I will try it out!