Tabs & chords for the song Innum Ennai Enna Seiyya Paogirai - IR + Kamal melody

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Oct 14, 2012.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Presenting the tabs and the chords (for the first time) for the super hit melody number " Innum Ennai Enna Seiyya Paogirai" from the film 'Singaara Velan' - a Kamal movie.

A song which will make you hum. What a lovely voice by SPB and Janaki

This is my maiden attempt in putting down the chords and I expect feedback and necessary corrections from all of you.

This song is set in D major. It follows the raga - Gambeera Naatai - A janya ragam of 36th melakarata - Chalanatai.

This is a pentatonic raga with the notes s g3 m1 p n3 S. In western it follows C E F G B, if the root notes is C

This raga is supposed to be used for war related / bravery mood related songs.

See how this is tamed to be used into a melody by IR.

As the song is in D Major, the root note is D and we use the notes D F# G A C# as the tabs.

E-------------------9--10---9--------------------- E
    B------7--8---10----------------10---8---7-------- B
    G---7-----------------------------------------7--- G

Pick, Play & Enjoy......................... and do leave your comments.................. Sathya

Attached Files:

2. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

that one is just fantastic... I loved the chords more
    :)
    then am i having a good voice ???? :)

3. v.raghura87

v.raghura87 Member

Nice, thanks

Hi

Thanks for the tabs & chords

Fantastic

V.Raghuraj

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************