Tab---Mai Yah Hu Yaha---Veer Zara

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sharad_20000, Apr 26, 2005.

1. sharad_20000

sharad_20000 New Member

Veer Zara--Janum Dekha Lo

D----------------------7-----------------------------------
    A-----9-----11--11-------11----9--11----9--7--7/9---
    E--9-------------------------------------------------------
    --ja-num--de kha--lo---mit--ga-yee---du-ri-yaan

D----------------------------------------------------------
    A-----------9----5----6--7-----5--4--5------9--7------
    E--9---9-----------------------------------------------9--
    --mai-ya-ha---hu---ya-ha---hu-ya-hu----hu-ya-ha

Working on it will have the para soon, also on sun zara- lucky got the first line its on A--9--10.......

2. smilewithme5

smilewithme5 New Member

thanx

hey......
    this sounded really kool.if you hav notes 4 any of the latest songs like this plz send em 2 me.....thanx agn

3. this is OK,,u need to work on it<><<>>missed nodes at a lot of places

4. this is OK,,u need to work on it<><<>>missed nodes at a lot of places
    :think:

5. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

nodes...??

6. sharad_20000

sharad_20000 New Member

Thank u and i will see that on nodes, well smile i just dont gat enough time as lot of my time i am traveling here and there and at free time i just try something on guitar, i did previously post few songs tabs do check them out if they are of any intreast to u. if theres any thing like a request then please do will be happy to comply. and string i know at times it does stop on u try to work on it slowely see if it works otherwise i will see if i could improve over it

7. smilewithme5

smilewithme5 New Member

sharad do u have the note for lakshya theme ??.....if so plz send them cuz i like the music v much. :)

8. Khopdi

Khopdi New Member

Hellooo.... Help me out.. whats nodes..??

9. sharad_20000

sharad_20000 New Member

well i will have to see the lakshya theme as a matter of fact i havent seen the movie it self so will have to look for the the movie first, any ways will try to tab it, thank u

10. KabirA

KabirA New Member

Hello,
    Thankx Sharad for the post...... I was not very clear while playing but now its good either.
    Well, Can u give the chords also??? Along with the lead part of the nother song in between.
    KilleR