Tab for the Ilayaraja's melody - 'En Iniya Pon Nilave'

Discussion in 'Tamil Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by SATHYA167, Jun 18, 2011.

1. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Enjoy this song ....................................... one of my favourite

Do not forget to post your comments & suggestions, if any

Pick, Play & Enjoy........................

Sathya

Attached Files:

2. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Hi Guys.... Any feed back on these notes?

This song is again a good carnatic based one. It is set on on raga - Natabhairavi

Though I write about ragas............ I am a dummy in this matter...... I now trying to understand these things

Sathya

3. roentgen

roentgen Well-Known Member

Hi Sathya

Haven't checked the full song, but I could pick up this error.
    Ninaivile pudhu sugam should be - AAAA AAAA AAGA AG....

D|---------------------------------------5--------5------
    A|--0--0--0--0----0--0--0--0----0--0--0----0-----

Rajesh

4. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I think you are right. Let me try this............. Sathya

5. rrbrucelee

rrbrucelee New Member

hi...........

6. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Considering the starting tab position of the song, I am not seeing any error in the flow.

7. happychandru

happychandru New Member

hi Sathya Really U have Broad mind Without Ego you uploaded The Tabs Thank u so much yaar

8. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Hi Sathya,

Its great...Thanks alot for the tabs..

Please post "Alaipauthey..Kanna.." tabs

9. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I had already posted "Alaipayudhe Kanna". I am now fine tuning the same. I am not able to get one line confidently. Hope to upload the new version soon................ Sathya

10. GuitarKnight

GuitarKnight New Member

Thanks Sathya...

I dnt know how i missed your post...
    Its ok......

Waiting for for fine tuned tabs..

Thanks alot for your efforts..

11. rajkumarchari

rajkumarchari New Member

Could you please post the video for this tab? I couldn't get the tabs plzzzzzzzz

12. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I don't have any videos. I have not recorded any of my work so far. You can tell me where you could not get the tabs.

13. venukailash

venukailash Member

Natabhairavi??? i thought this was western following C minor scale. do any one have resources comparing western and classical? i mean, raagas vs scales, like something?

14. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

15. venukailash

venukailash Member

16. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

I wish to thank everyone for the good response for this post. I am now slightly changing the presentation of the song. In the earlier post, I started the song in a higher scale by starting 's' in 'D' note. You may now ignore this one.

In this present post, I am putting the tabs by starting 's' in 'C' note keeping in line with the chords. But for this there is no change in the notes used.

I have also put the tabs for the prelude guitar piece. With this the song will flow even better.

I am using the post made by 'Rajesh' / 'Roentgen', so that one can see both chords and tabs in the sheet - Thanks Rajesh for this post.

Hope this would be enjoyable and please do let me know your suggestions and improvements, if any...... Sathya

Attached Files:

17. richuma

richuma New Member

thanks

hey bro really it s nice.... thank u......can u upload ilaya nila song tab also from d movie payanangal mudivadhillai

18. Vignesh Vicky

Vignesh Vicky New Member

can you pls post the Chords for the "En Iniya Pon Nilavae Varanam Aiyaram Version" along with its strumming pattern?

19. pearlmaharajan

pearlmaharajan New Member

there is no version called vaaranam aayiram version... its just the visual play of original version.... :)

20. SATHYA167

SATHYA167 New Member

Sorry brother. I have no clue. Possibly in C Minor only. I leave the question to others to answer.... Sathya