T-Shirt Quotes

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slashboyin, Oct 21, 2005.

  1. slashboyin

    slashboyin New Member


    Post all the funny quotes on thirts. i f you have the picture then you can also post the pic.

    Heres one I had seen around 5 years ago on the net. Soo funny that still i remember it. There was this photo taken from the back on a highway. A redneck riding a harley and on the back of his T_shirt " If you can read this, the bitch fell off"

    keep :rock:
  2. BubblyMartini

    BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

  3. slashboyin

    slashboyin New Member

    i thought so but didnt have the patience to check it out!! LOL ad that one must be too long. so no harm in starting a new thrread. with some fresh ideas.

    written on the front of a blonde girls tee with big B-you-O-know-O-whatBS :
    "I wish these were brains"
  4. Hardik

    Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

  5. oh no not the same thread again...
  6. zoomingrocket

    zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

    "I was born intelligent...
    But education ruined me"

  7. .:SpY_GaMe:.

    .:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

    i am the one your parents warned you abt
  8. Tanvi

    Tanvi New Member

    I had a tee which said: "message on the other side", written on both sides. :think:
  9. rocking_devil

    rocking_devil Banned

    @slash boy - we already had a 4 page thread on this quite long back...maybe 4 months back!

    anywayz, currently my message :: mom says no message on my t shirt ......kinda old t shirt i brought from planet m!
  10. slashboyin

    slashboyin New Member

    bye the way rd, you signature also makes a pretty good t-shirt quote

    Another one (actually on an underwear written in small letters) : if you can read this why dont you just give me a BJ)

    Some really funny t-shirts on t-shirt hell.com
  11. Tanvi

    Tanvi New Member

    Another one: TGIFF
    But it's only for fridays.(And bad ones)
  12. abhimanjrekar

    abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

    my girlfriend says i need to be more affectionate......SO NOW IVE GOT 2 GIRLFRIENDS.
  13. abhimanjrekar

    abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

    one more::

    99% of all women r beutiful,The remaining 1% r in my college...

Share This Page