Sydney nagaram from Orange - Full song tabs in Original scale!

Discussion in 'Telugu Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by abhishekmalyala, Oct 25, 2012.

1. I've seen a couple of versions of this song posted recently, though none seemed to suit more than the following version.
    I do not own these tabs, they were taught by my guitar teacher, Mr Rama Rao garu, of Brace Music academy, Maredpally, Hyderabad during my classes last year.

After I gained some knowledge of my own, i tabbed the "oola oola la" part of the song on my own. That is the reason why my frets for this part are different from the rest of the song, though all parts are essentially in Fmajor scale.
    The guitar is tuned in the standard EBGDAe tuning.
    The Tabs are in F major scale, using the notes F,G,A,Bb,C,D,and E.

--------------------Oola olala --ala chusthene chala ila na kallu ---ninne chusthundaala
    D (4thstring)>-3-5---3-3-5--3-5-5-5-5--------3--------3-5-3-5-5-5---3-------------------------------------------------
    A (5th string)>----------------------------------5------------------------5-----5-3-3-5----------------------------
    Repeat for > Chala lovely ga ila repaavu gola madey sealona surfing chesthondila

-----Sydney nagarm chese neram innalu ninu dachuntundhi
    B>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>---7-5-5-----------------7-5----------------7-5--------------------------------------
    D>-5--------8------------5-------8----------5-------8------5-7-7-8h------------------
    repeat> Sigge padthu thappe thelisi irojyna chupinchindi

-----This is the time to fall in love.. fall in love..o my love
    B>------6-6-6h------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>---7-----------------------5-7-5-5---------5--------------------------------------------------------
    D>-8----------------------------------------8---8-8---------7-8-7-7--------------------------------
    Repeat> Welcome to my heart.. I'm in love. I'm in love ..your my love.. your my love

STANZA>

Sagara theerana udayam la edo taaja ullasame
    B>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>--------------------------------------------------------5---------------------------------------
    D>-8-7-5---5-5-----8-7-5---5------5-----5----5----5-----7------------------------------------
    A>-------8----------------8------8-----8---------8---------------------------------------------
    Repeat> Entho bagundhi ee nimisham tsunami la santhoshame

-----Telusukunadhi konchame aa konchamlone entho nachave
    B>---------------------6-6-------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>---5-7-7-7-5------------5s7------7-5-7-5-7-5-7-5----------------------------------
    D>-8-----------------------------------------------------8-7------------------------------
    A>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Repeat> Kalusukomani aathrame o lava laga lo lo pongindhey

------Ilvale rale patha badhe ninu chuda.
    B>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D>-7-8-8--7-7---5---5-7---------5-----------------------------------------------------
    A>-----------------8----------------8-7-5---------------------------------------------

Repeat Oo la oola la...

Regards,
    Abhay

2. francis siddhu

francis siddhu New Member