sword of islam - thread inspired by shak.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

^ lol i would rather not have some in this particular thread ....

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

limaj_daas likes this.
  3. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

4. limaj_daas

(how much flaming/spam/double posting duz it take to get a mod to close a thread:think: )

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Wow !!!! What a bunch of clowns ........
    Whats the point trying to prove anything ???? Truth is truth .. If ISLAM sucks it does .. If it doesnt it DOESNT ... who cares ????????
    By knowing what is what we are not gonna achieve anything ..
    By Jam trying to prove Islam sucks .. He is not gonna make all Muslims convert .. Nor is he gonna get em wiped out ...
    And by shak tryin to prove its great .. He wont get Jam converted into Islam .. What has to happen will happen .......
    Thats what the truth is not any crappy religion ........
    So let things happen .. And lets watch .......
    ERRRRRRRRR .......... Sorry i posted something than watching .... Going against my own religion !!!!!

So Shak have u neva gone against Islam ??????

6. shak

shak Harrr!

hey! good to see ya man!! where were ya?

as for the thread .. well you see .. propaganda can breed hatred, misconceptions can breed violence.. sometime it becomes necessary to take the bullet and try to clear things up .. sitting back hand on hand waiting for the storm to pass doesnt work in real world .. ofcourse one can always close one's eyes, turn around, stick the middle finger and rest in blissful ignorance and self satisfaction .. but .. naaa ... that doesnt float my boat .. i would rather make a 'clown' out of myself than let some one give false attributes to 'any' religion.. reasoning, questioning, arguing and judging right from wrong is what has brought mankind to where we stand today .. i wont hibernate and be a traitor ... i would rather be 'fredie the rednose' clown .. ;)

7. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

U cud b right ........ Shak ... No offence against your religion .. But there is something wrong somewhere ... Don't u see it ...
    I am not blaming Islam ... But I blame the Muslims who are screwing it up in the name of ISLAM .......
    Its sad ... All they are doing is preaching hate for ISLAM by killing people ... There are better ways ..... Wish they could understand ...
    But ISLAM have the feeling of brotherhood ... So if person is rotten inside .. He can spoil lots of Normal Muslims .. That's what I believe is currently happening ...
    Not many know that many Muslims in Pakistan want this war and killing to end .. But they are neva heard .. Its only the people killing who are more in news ... So don't blame people who blame them ....

ALL I BELIEVE IS SOPHISTICATED MUSLIMS ARE REAL GOOD ... BUT REST !!!!!!! GOD SAVE THEM ........

8. shak

shak Harrr!

yes ofcourse! blame the muslims then! and if you believe that those muslims are going contrary to true teachings of islam then, srurprise, they arent muslims anymore! they are just a bunch of misguided souls who have been influenced by extremist religious leaders and represent only a fraction of total muslims population in the world!
    the only reason that they make headlines is because they all commit attrocities in the common name of islam, which is totally unacceptable and any self respecting muslim will condone those ...
    but to blame islam for all this fiasco is very unfair and that is what i have been trying to say all through this thread ..

i agree with rest of your post 100% ... u see .. religion to muslims is sacred .. if you tell any illiterate teenager that 'islam' says go and kill infidels then if he has the balls he will! its not the fault of the kid is it? its the fault of the person who distorted the teaching of islam to conform them for his own ill use ... btu whatever it is .. it is wrong and i will never advocate any illegal activity by any muslim at all

9. limaj_daas

'

well said... no, seriously, well said

10. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

I feel discussing such topics is just a waste of time.

Spamming is too ;)

11. shak

shak Harrr!

^ lol you just need a reason to spam man!! *shakes head and laughs*

@nanda and limaj: you know what guys .. haha .. i just read the last 2 pages again .. seems like we are all reiterating each other!
    nanda. . couldnt have put it better myself .. agreed with your post.

12. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

Atleast I don't spam aimlessly :)

@Thread
    Sucks.

13. limaj_daas

where da fudge are the mods when u need em??!!!!:mad:

14. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

All those who say "What are you trying to prove" "This thread is shit" "Blah Blah", It shows your incapability to discuss the topic with understanding.

Nothing's to be proved here. Its only a discussion based on Logic, reasoning and facts.

The purpose of a discussion is not SUCCESS, its PROGRESS

Ankur_Scorpio likes this.
  15. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Well Said !

16. limaj_daas

wat we're arguing about is faith, faith is not built upon logic, reason, facts or anything we can prove. faith is faith, you can't disprove faith. that's exactly what we're tryin to do here. and when we try n' disprove faith... well we end up with a lot of shit. examples? look at history man!!! look at the links that jamhead provided, look at all the massacres, look at all the "crusades", look at all the "jihads"... they're just bullcrap man. that is not faith.

so when we come upon science, logic & reason... faith has no relevance, you can't disprove either one, because there is ALWAYS one variable. chance. just like you can't disprove that god isn't up there, you can't rlly prove it either. maybe just beleiving in god makes him exist. i dunno. but this thread is bull shit, yes bullshit.

we started out by poking fingers at each others. now what the hell is the point of that? one should get so sick of this act of "fingering" (pun) each other. now we've totally gone off topic, swug back into topic and off topic and it's a never ending cycle, trust me. If one believes in summin, you can't make him not believe it by givin "facts" "logic" and "reason".

and whoever said that this thread is about progress... shame on u. progress never meant pointing fingers at each other. progress never meant trying to prove one side right and the other one wrong. progress never meant an endless argument against nothing but our own egos.

get over it guys, seriously. we've gone thru 7 pgs of discussions. the mods and sum 600 members are prolly laughing their asses off looking at the immense level of stubborness and immaturity that we excel at. seriously, just shut up *******s and mouths up guys. do summin useful. actually i've realized that i've been wasting my precious guitar pro making hours trying to convince a bunch of thick-skulled morons that this thread is screwed up thru and thru. if u want me to point out where it's screwed up, i will. it started off with the first motherfuuckin post!!!! seriously fcuk u guys. over and over. till ur brain gets outta ur asses and into ur head where it isn't polluted by the fresh farts of ur own egos. GROW UP. LEARN TO THINK BEFORE WRITING A POST. LOOK AT AN ARGUMENT FROM BOTH SIDES BEFORE THROWIN IN AS MUCH PROPAGANDA AS POSSIBLE.

PEACE.

and if this thread duzn't get closed, i'm gonna spam so ****in much on this, it WILL get closed.:mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.