sword of islam - thread inspired by shak.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm giggling at the cleverness of the cartoon but I'm really not interested in what the links or anything else in this thread will predictably have to offer.

3. shak

shak Harrr!

oh man this is just so precious!! it finally proves your absolute joblessness peepsqueak ..

anyway as for the topic ....

those were different times ok?! what happened 'then' holds true for the people of 'that' particular era and 'them' particular people who took part in or held that ideology due the environment that they were living in and the circumstances they were facing, 'what' they were and if they were so pending that they were forced or spurred to pick up the sword and go out conquering countries i dont know! call them barbarics i dont give a shit .. call them whatever you may i dont care at all .. what they did was what they felt they should, i am not someone who would criticize or advocate their actions all i know is that .. in no way does that prove or disprove anything against or for islamic teachings in a religious context at all .. go back a few years and humans were cannibals .. so do you believe that cannibalism is forms the very fabric of human interaction with fellow humans? .. another few years and christians were raging crusades . .does that say christianity appreciates burning women alive and spurring crusades? of course not !! ... those were the 'ideologies' .. not a 'dictation' of religion!!

blame them people for being barbaric .. hell yes they were! keep out the religion .. they were muslims or not doesnt matter because if you put them in the same pie as romans, crusaders, pirates, templars, nazis, al-qaeda, etc. the religion becomes academic ..

and for godsake stop being a 10 year old who just wont budge ...

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

To put it in (what I feel is) a better way...

The difference between a patriot and a zealot is that the zealot is blind. Don't club the two.

5. Jamhead your links to Islamaphobic webbsite doesn't prove anything

I could give you a dozen sites also to contradict yours, and you know it, so what would be the point.

The only thing clear here is your hatred for Muslims and your blind allegiance to its enemies right or wrong.

Stop foaming in the mouth and give your brain a chance to think.
    Preferably of living in harmony with others.

Hatred will only breed further hatred.

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no personal attacks...others can call names too....

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i have read more history books from all parts of the world than you have seen months in life.

and i have visited 10 hundred places in india where the marks of islamic barbarity and acrnage are still there for all to see.

learn to carry your cross and accept that its perfectly islamic to kill the non-believers. once an Edomite, forever an Edomite.

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

2 wrongs dont make a right.

others have also been barbaric dont get you off the hook or prove that the said carnages didnt occur.

as for christianity, and communist purges - they have the same ideological source as islam.

10. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^^u just dun get it do u.............y the hell do u want to pick a fight wid every ,muslim on these forums.......as gor communist purges.........do u think the ruling dictator wud hav given up by just folding his hands and stepping aside

11. shak

shak Harrr!

lol thats it???

.. 2 wrongs dont make a right ... cant deny that! they certainly dont

but you've missed the point! .. no wonder you are not getting the idea .. by giving examples of crusaders and other barbarians i was not trying to justify the acts of the people in question, nor was i saying that carnage did not occur, all that i am saying is that, for people commiting such crimes religion is academic! or in other words .. religion takes the backstage it becomes irrelevant you cannot classify acts of barbarism on the basis of religion ... its the ideology!! i repeat .. its not the religion its the ideology that went wrong!

as for the personal attack .. haha its important to do so, though to be honest i dont mean any of that .. just like to see you squirm in your seat a bit ;)

aeg0 likes this.
  12. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

It's not about 'every Muslim'. You do have to admit though that the current 'scourge of humanity' is majorly composed of those who follow Islam.

You cannot deny that almost all religious texts imply that no other religion should exist. And some of the Islamic texts are pretty explicit as to what should be done to non-Muslims.

It's just 15min of infamy, that's all it is. We just didn't have the internet when all the other barbarism occurred. I say just live through it (and hope you don't end up as collateral). We've survived in this country through many widespread religious catastrophes. It really says something about the resilience of the uselessness that religion is.

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i didnt want to pick any fight with anyone.

someone asked me to start this thread, so that he could expound on the virtues and benevolence of islam.

do you have any idea about the number of people communism has killed??

in china, russia, vietnam and cambodia?? other places as well.

15. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

O/T: Wow, are you actually 51?

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

History is boring.

The cartoon was pretty phunny.

17. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

naah. you can probably create 14 kg of immortal style black metal or 155 kg of shite hammerfall style power metal with the history.

18. shak

shak Harrr!

[EDIT] ...

and it so happens that all this had nothing to do with islam as a religion ..
    so i have kept my word .. you knw the one i gave in zionists thread *wink*

anyway are we finished cuz i see you've jumped the boat again ..

rom zionists to anti-semetics ... then the sword of islam .. and now communists ???

19. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

dude...........more ppl were dying in these countries than when communism came to power........and the ppl supported the revolutions..........the diff thing is that stalin was a monster and even i agree wid dat..........he was like a 2nd hitler............but before the russian revolution........they had famines and stuff all over the place..........sort of like france before the french revolution..........but after lenins party claimed control ppl started leading a better life......atleast better than the one they were living before
    cuba was in a pathetic state before castro came to power...........it was america's backyard.........the ruler before castro was a dictator himself and he didnt do nethng to fight for his ppls rights.......atleast castro has saved the identity of his ppl.................they hav one of the best health care systems in the world..........education is free and at a fairly good standard....

ps:wat about the french revolution......it was a democratic revolution wasnt it?lots of people were killed then..........y dun u complain bout that?

20. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

i'd say that hitler was like the second stalin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.