Sweet child of mine INstrumental

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by radicalz_adi, Nov 26, 2006.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

pple i did sweet child of mine instrumental quality is not gr88 some part of solos self made..........well i think its a okay okay attempt listen and give me comments........await them
    www.soundclick.com/adityavirmani

and shorty this ones not the one u sent i have urs too wid me but do give me comments

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  2. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

murder!!!!

3. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude i am not sayin i am perfect but that was way off man. think the ryth part is ok to some extent but man the solos, you have killed them dude hahaha. sorry buddy. nice try pretty good song and good try at least we all tried good. all the best for the improved song play in the future.

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yaar i know im not good at the solo parts yet... will do a gud one now cuz yaar these all recordingim postin were 4 months old don get time these day sorry once again will give ma best try again

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

$.75 for downloading....?

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

lol naa check again

7. geniusoid

ya! even i saw... i almost choked over my bhajiyas when i saw tht! :grin:

8. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

dont worry keep tryin will get it right.

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

ohh man shcks i did that paid downloadin by mistake corrected it however now

paranoid13rohan likes this.
  10. debadeep4u

debadeep4u New Member

I vehemently disagree with those who said it's a worthless effort...ur work is damn good, man!:beer: Just the solo needs improvement, and so do ur gears - too much of noise coming in, bro!

Just a suggestion - next time u post a solo that deviates from the original, call it "my version of the famous song";) . If u call this a new version of sweet child, then it's great! But as a GnR cover, should have been more accurate!

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

There is a difference between deviating from the original and trying to cover the original and not succeeding.

12. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

the intro rocked ... but the rest part ... do i need to say ... u kno ... don't u ??? ...

still reps ...

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx pple fr all the comments but yeah i know the solo was not as good but ill work on pple...............ill get it right................

14. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Good effort. Needs to be more neat

15. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx dude fr comments...........will try to do better

16. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hi mate...checked ur recording...the intro is sweet...but there are some problems with recording...how did u record this??? the leads are a bit off but u have talent mate...just practice hard and u will get there...good job

17. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thnx a lot i used audacity the result wasnt good then did via windows movie maker.(someone suggested)and i think its better than audacity thing sgest any other way

18. geniusoid

i`ll suggest this neat trick - download a cracked version of Goldwave and record the backing tracks (in case u want any)....Then save it as a wav/mp3 and enqueue in winamp.....now create a new file in Goldwave and instead of record frm microphone, set it to record from Stereo Out and play along with ur backing track which u need to load up on winamp or something.....u`ll get to record both the tracks fused together.... is a neat shortcut if u`re not hellbent on editing the tracks, adding separate effects while editing etc....

19. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hmm...audacity is not too bad...i think the problem is with clipping...check ur wave files and see if they are shooting off the upper and lower bounds??? my guess is they are...

neways for better quality editing and mixing use Cubase..thats a really good software...other options are Adobe Audition or Cool Edit Pro (which is nothing but the old version of Audition)...then plug ur effects box directly into the mic input of ur computer and record...i presume ur effects box has a headphone jack...if it has the small pin like the one needed for the computer then fine, elese u can get an adapter jack...keep ur mic volume adjusted so that he waves are evenly spread and when u look at ur recording u can see both the upper and lower bounds....that in my opinion will sound a lot better...

cheers mate and good luck

20. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

Lot of noise in recording.