Sutta song solo tabs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by prog_man_0101, Dec 20, 2005.

1. prog_man_0101

prog_man_0101 Dain Bramaged

Its the solo part which is played in the middle of the song....
    Hope u like it.......:beer:

Attached Files:

2. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

Good job.. !! reps coming ur way dude :)

3. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

well just do a small change in ur tab.. when we playing it.. we should start that with

----------8----8-----7----------5---------------------------------------5---------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------8---8--8--8-----------5--8-----------8---8--8----8---------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------7------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the starting bit is little changed otherwise it's all perfect and this starting bit is added once again when.. the progression starts.. !! and yeah.. guys.. when ur leading it.. remember to play "G , D(barred), Em(barred), C" playing.. in the rhythm, will be little catchy.. !! but the solo becomes little funny when playing the progression.. but still ur hard works.. did paid brother :)..

4. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

well good tabs @ prog man.... a slight thing... in the solo he uses a bend in the start... so bending sounds better..

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

yo aryan .....good work....reps comin ur way

6. prog_man_0101

This was my first attempt at tabbing a song guys.........

@har1s
    Ya man........bending sure sounds cool.......actually I didn't how to write a bend in the tabular format.....

@knight_guitar
    Thnx 4 the suggestion dude.....
    Will keep that it mind the next time I play this song.....

@DrSaurabh
    Wow........reps from the Doc himself..

Thnk u all.......... :beer:

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

great effort man .. reps 4 u .. :) .. i still rem how we enjoyed singin n listenin to this song :)

8. prog_man_0101

Its like an Anthem 4 smokers like us yaar.........what say...... :rock: