Sutta lead wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rahul_fly, Jan 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rahul_fly

rahul_fly Banned

guys plz some one send the lead of sutta na mila and even the intro plz
    and

and i am sendin the chords of this awesome song

its G BAR<<C BAR MAJOR<<EM BARR<<D MAJOR<<

SO GUYS PLZ SND TO
    me actualy
    its awesome song to play for friends and i want to impress them wit the lead to so plz sendthem yaaaaaaaaaaar>>>>

2. khuddusantana

khuddusantana New Member

ahh isnt tht the song by zest or zeest or watever ????

3. shak

shak Harrr!

impress friends with some song named suttas lead? :S some friends you have .. anyway .. i am sure someone will pop-up with the lead .. be patient

4. rahul_fly

rahul_fly Banned

you may say the leads bad but the thing is that when u listen the song and then when the lead comes thats the main part
    and abt my
    friends due try playin this song in a group u will get wa t i m sayin and no gals around be sure!!!

5. raj_gourav

raj_gourav New Member

hey guys, the sutta song is great and its by zyst. all my friends love it like anything. even some of the chics were quite amused when i made them hear it. P.S.---don't let ur folks hear it!!!

6. rahul_fly

rahul_fly Banned

dude is anone gonna send the lead plz send them yaar realy and i will send wat u want

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hehe.. lemme come up with it till tomorrow...

this is one heck of a song.. but as far as i remember i have heard a similiar tone.. something like "Dancing in the moonlight" quite an old song of 60's or 70's

and i also read some comments made by some users here that this song was actually written by them and such.. in the end this song is a frikkin copy too :)

anyways. .will try to come up with a suitable lead till tomorrow...

its something like

Code:
    e------------------------------
    B--10h12-10-8h10-8-------------
    G-----------------7-9-12-------

let me get my guitar and ill come up with the rest

8. rahul_fly

rahul_fly Banned

dude the tommorows over plzyarr send the lead

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

serch for the lead.....its here some where.....second time am closing this....there better not be a third thread for this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.