Super Rare Dean Inferno Guitar - Flying V

Discussion in 'Buy - Sell Used Musical Instruments' started by braindamaged, Oct 6, 2014.

1. braindamaged

braindamaged New Member

Super Rare Dean Inferno Guitar. Seldom used. In perfect condition. Please check the guitar reviews on MusiciansFriend(dot)com or ZZSounds(dot)com or ultimateguitar. I am not a professional player, just a hobbyist. Guitar is bloody awesome looks and plays like a beast.

Guitar has an awesome blue flame paint job, amazing flame inlays and matching flame laser etching on the pick up covers.

Dean hard case (built like a tank) along with the guitar.

You will not find a guitar like this in India.

Attached Files:

2. Akashtimsina

Akashtimsina New Member

Ok is it in good condition and whats the price for it.....also tell about those pick ups.......are they in best shape. It looks good though..

3. braindamaged

braindamaged New Member

Hi,

Everything is in great condition, the guitar has hardly been ever used. Pick ups are kick ass and have laser etched flame inlays.

I have 6 guitars and I know how to keep them. The guitar is in great condition, the paint and inlays still shine.

Price - 60,000 negotiable

Location - Bombay

4. Akashtimsina

Akashtimsina New Member

I live in assam how will you send it...will talk about the price....but how will you send it

5. braindamaged

braindamaged New Member

Hi,

Sorry about the late reply. We had a day off and I didn't check my emails. I think I should be able to courier it to you after packing it real well, the case is a really heavy duty travel case and the guitar does not move inside the case at all.

But I'm not sure how much would the courier charges will be. If you are seriously interested then I can find out more in detail about how to send the guitar from courier services and I also think movers and packers will be able to deliver the guitar there.

6. Akashtimsina

Akashtimsina New Member

Ok lets talk about price how much canbyou bargain you said 60000 right? So how much will you be able to bargain

7. braindamaged

braindamaged New Member

I think the following 2 options are fair

Rs. 60000 - I will take care of the courier charges
    Rs. 55000 - We will split the courier charges 50-50

p.s. - i know how precious the guitar is to me and I will pack it really well. I won't be stingy on the packing to save courier charges as the guitar should be safe.

I have checked that courier charges will be roughly Rs. 5000 and delivery time is 2-3 days. As a sample I have checked this for Guwahati.

8. braindamaged

braindamaged New Member

Hi,

I just wanted to check if you are interested in the guitar. I'll be honest, I am in a hurry to sell the guitar, so I might be able to reduce the price a bit more. I can do 50000, what do you think?