Sun Re Sajania - Ali Zafar - On Acoustic Guitar - Feedback Pleaes!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Friends,

I'm back with yet another YouTube video. This time, since I got many requests, I've recorded "Sun Re Sajania" by Ali Zafar.

Yet again, I've tried to play the song using simple Major songs ( C - F - G ) and a simple strumming pattern.

I hope you will enjoy the song. As always, please let me know your feedback/comments & curses :D

Here's the link -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri505eiyKP4

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Nice work man, just keep up the good work!
    Take care and keep posting!

3. Crazy_Engineer

Thanks a lot :)

You're one of the members on IGT I'd like to meet in person. Are you in the Netherlands?

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Yes Crazy Engineer, i am from the Netherlands!

5. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

As always, Crazy you were good.

Never heard this song before. But I think the "sur" at 00:38 "Kabhi tune ye socha.." does not go with the chord you have at that point. It should be a different chord. Same at 1:24. my 2 cents!

Keep up the good work!

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Crazy u have a nice voice and sur as well..already wrote on utube but somehow my message was not appearing..there..anyway...just my advice....if you are putting your guitaring for people to learn from you and admire you then i would suggest that guitaring should be really good enough....rhthm was nicely played but i guess you could have recorded..it better by checking out the actual chords on igt....and practicing and then putting for us....

See writing all this because you have raised the expectation level from us....and u know it....but keep trying ...coz who never tries new things never does that...

7. Crazy_Engineer

Rakesh,

Thanks for your comments and listening to my recordings. As I've mentioned in most of my videos/recordings that I keep the chords limited to 'major' chords (as you can see in most of my videos) so that the newbie guitarists can start playing. Of course, I can use all the 'right' chords, but I'm afraid it will make the recording 'difficult' to understand (although it will be technically more correct)

The recordings are only aimed at people who're just beginning the guitar and know few chords.

However, I'll keep your suggestion in mind. Maybe I'll do it for the 'tough' songs :)

Once again, thanks for your feedback. I'm learning lots of good things from all you guys over here! :)

8. mangusheth

mangusheth New Member

awesome crazy! Do u know i used to listen your songs. you were so good that made me learn guitar and feel the magic of singing along with playing. i have been learning guitar since 7 months. now i am bit comfortable playing open and bar chords! u r my inspiration dude. keep it up. :D :D :D