Suhaana safar - madhumati cover attempt

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jozko, Aug 28, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

video on youtube

link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJxW8RJ-yRc

small video only 73 secs but covers most chords and strumming i used.
    details posted along with video. all of u who like this song plz view and point out the faults esp strumming and chord position.
    focus mainly on guitaring plz, i am southie so expect shuffled words and poor accent.

@vini it is small so don't skip. the wmv i made is just 2 MB. i think they change encoding to FLV so expect just over 2 MB

thx all again esp atulansaha and bandbaaj for chords

2. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

Chords sound fine but you seem to be losing voice while singing! I like you posting videos..I'll do some when I am a bit free!

:beer:

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok..as u asked to point ur faults only in guitaring then>>

i could only hear till "kho na jaye kahin"..coz then player got stuck..and till this part u were perfectly fine..strumming is nice

4. jozko

jozko Banned

@Acoustic_Allure thx. chord credits not mine. bad vocals of course. I request u and all to post videos. it only needs same time as making an audio. this is mainly a guitar forum and videos can convey more details, good or bad.

thx vini

5. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

this ones good too......but try singin' a lil' louder....u'll feel the difference....just place the mic 1 - 1.5 feet away and sing freely.....m sure it'll work.....
    :rock: