suggestions

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rusky31, Nov 24, 2011.

1. rusky31

rusky31 New Member

plz suggest me a electro-acoustic guitar (imported brand) ranging betn 10000-15000-/-..how much will yamaha fx series and yamaha fsx730sc would cost..I love rock music.so should i buy a cheap acoustic and later a quality electric guitar..does learning a acoustic guitar helps in playing a electric guitar or is it two different things..

2. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

If you can play it on acoustic you can play it on electric. Generally beginners are recommended to start with acoustics as this keeps them away from various hassles. With acoustics it is just pick up and play. But physically the acoustics are harder to play(which is a good thing for beginners) and if you can play acoustics well electrics will follow suit. Barre chords and string bending require more effort on acoustics. I'd personally recomment starting on acoustic and moving on to electric later.

3. Sumanovo razor

Sumanovo razor New Member

dont wanna give any suggestion though(someone is really angry with me)...anyways i started with a semi acoustic non electric...one thing i wanna mention is if you start with an electric guitar you will tend up picking and strumming lightly coz you can control the volume...and after starting with electric if you move on to acoustic you will eventually strum lightly...and this will led to tremendous decrease in the volume...

4. faraz.bronx

faraz.bronx New Member

and is tht someone deepsal?

if it is..man u shud learn to relax..everyone is a starter at some stage..and everyone can be misinformed..peace :)

5. rusky31

rusky31 New Member

thnx but what about my main ques ,plz suggest me a electro-acoustic guitar (imported brand) ranging betn 10000-15000-/-..how much will yamaha fx series and yamaha fsx730sc would cos.

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

7. deepsal

deepsal New Member

730 should set you back by 15k