suggestions

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Iraqita_EP, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

K..........i need suggestions as to wich guitar to buy.................budget is no worry as long as its not over the top....................i play mostly jimmy eat world,rage against the machine, iron maiden,creed,dream theater,etc

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Strange question for someone with your experience to ask ???

3. yazi

yazi Banned

"The dogs are acting strange..........................." Scary Movie 3

4. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

@tallkien:bcoz im a regualar on the site dusnt mean im experienced.............................................
    and.......................................r esp guitars available in onstage?

5. yazi

yazi Banned

NAh they don't stock 'em. However u can get Jacksons

6. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

I meant your musical experience not the number of posts you've made on these forums. That list of bands usually implies you've spent a lot of time around guitars. That being the case I think you should be able to walk into any store and pick up a good guitar

cheers and happy hunting

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

his experience level is of a 15 yr old, he'es been fcukin playing the guitar since he came out

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^lol........................newayz...............ne idea wer in delhi can i try sum esp guitars.............and one of the other things imm looking for the in the guitar are dat it shud hav emg humbuckers and two separate volume controls for each pickup.........as it comes useful in playing ratm

9. yazi

yazi Banned

Hard luck mate. Onstage doesn't stock 'em. And last I heard, Bharat Music House doesn't too.

10. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@ iraquita u r in india?

11. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

That list of bands is on most teenagers' "I (want to be able to) play" list.

12. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

yup..............always bin here

13. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

fly down to bombay and go try them out lol

14. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

^^will be very hard to find time.........................boards this year

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

me too.....next year actually :S

16. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

17. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

18. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

nice......................u tried it out?again.....................dus neone in delhi stock schecter guitars

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Nope...no one in India stocks Schecters...other than GOG

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

the kirk hammet guitar i mentioned is only stocked by bajaao.............and it has 10/10 ratings on zzsounds.com...................
    u guyz reckon i shud go for it?coz it wud be a waste of 32,000 bucks if i dont like it wen it comes........and i want the guitar i buy to last me for a fair amnt of time