Suggestions for good electric guitar in kolkata (Lefty)

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Dethr0, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Dethr0

Dethr0 New Member

I am searching for a good electric guitar in kolkata (Lefty) ..but unfortunately there is no lefty in any stores .so i decided to buy it from bajaao. since this is my first online guitar purchase i like to know from those who have already purchased from bajaao the quality of the product and shipping time needed .........pls suggest .........................

2. insatanity

insatanity New Member

There are not much options for lefties. What's ur budget and what kinda music u wanna play?

3. Dethr0

Dethr0 New Member

well i was thinking to go for Avion av3 lefty .......
    BTW my budget is 17 k and i wanna play some metal , thrash , jazz etc

4. insatanity

insatanity New Member

AV3 is not a bad choice. Its got a warm and kinda fat sound, due to the mahogany. Just keep in mind it does not have a tremolo.

5. Dethr0

Dethr0 New Member

Have u bought any thing from bajaao...... ????????????????
    need to know about the quality of their product .........

6. insatanity

insatanity New Member

Not yet. They don't make the product. Read the T&C and return policies before ordering.

7. bluewaters999

bluewaters999 New Member

need a guitarist

hello.. i belong to an experienced rock band (classic/contemporary/alt rock) from kolkata.. we need a good lead guitarist, comfy with songs like sweet child of mine & sweet home alabama.. if u can help us call at 9874091612 asap..

8. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Bajaao products are reliable. I have bought couple of items from them. Its just that they wont be true to you about timeline..And they will deliver it at their own convenience.
    And make sure that u check the product throughly coz they have 15 days money back or something. Just incase if there is any problem it would be difficult to get intouch with those guys.