Suggest Me The Best Lead Guitar Pls

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by rocking_devil, May 29, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

but where is that thing?i dont see it anywhere in furtados and they say they dont deal in esps and washburn n2.

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

but the kramer pickups really irritates me.its outstanding and interferes with playing.is it possible to customize the guitar by changing the pickups?!

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yaar...the washburn is easily available here in delhi at the bharat music shop

and again i would strongly recommend it against those crappy kramers

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

buy 1 gibson flying v:grin:

5. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

never heard of charvel? they used to make really good guitars, now its all for show. try to find a pic of the model im trying to get

Charvel Model A Plus Pro

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey dennis.i have enquired about the washburn electric guitar in furtados.they say it will be put up for trial and sale from 2morrow.your version i have ordered too.so will check it out.
    it sounds really good and saurabh of parikrama has sugested the same or a les paul special edition.

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys, i have finally stetlled on a rhythm guitar.NO LEAD.it just pissess me off somehow.yup,
    will get a samick whatever which is a decent electric guitar followed by a cool rp 100 processor freshly ordered and shud arriving in a month backed by a good marshall amp.
    so everything in total will come around 22 - 24 thousand.will send the pics as soon as i buy them.

8. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

rp 100 dosent has expression pedal...rp80 has

9. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Yeah rp-100 doesnt have the expression pedal,it has 3 knobs though for easier control and maybe more effects and artist presets...and dude, as Daktor said there's no rythm or lead guitar as such...u should be able to play both rythm and leads on any decent elec....

10. Speculator

Speculator New Member

Buy a US/Japanese Fender Stratocaster but go only for maple necks.

Also ask a luthier to scallop the fretboard

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^^ man , r u for real, the price of the guitar alone goes beyond budget.i wish i cud, but i cant.but i have now finally setled in for the final conclusion of what im gonna buy ::

1>>> yamaha - pacifica 012
    2>>> sice you guys changed my mind im settled for a RP 80
    3>>> marshal amps.

or

1>>> yamaha rgx121sj<purple>
    2>>> gotta bring it down to rp50.
    3>>> a small marshal amp.

its better if you guys suggest it all from above two.
    the first choice amouts to :: 22360 bucks
    the second choice amts to :: 27100 approx bucks.

pls post soon coz im getting it my july month end.

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    after a long time confusion and reading reviews i have come up with the final answer.i will be getting an Ibanez X series.i forgot what the name is but i readf reviews and they say its real good.and obviously the above mentioned rp80 and marshall amps.

13. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

how much do ibanez "X" series cost and what are their specs?

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its no x series i just refered it coz i forgot the model name.it is an rg model.forgot the number n stuff again.heheh!

here are the specifications ::

> 3pc neck
    > basswood
    > jumbo frets
    > dimarzio ibz humbucker neck pick up
    > dimarzio ibz humbucker bridge pick up
    > color - marine blue.

15. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

rockin devil sun yaar . in bhargava fort, the guy has a (atleast had a) grey ibanez rg270dx,
    and it looks very nice with those shark inlays.. but its defective coz it fret buzzez at a no of places.. the dude sets it in disrtion so u dont notice in one go. so be careful.

hey but of whatever i saw, jumbo fretted guitars have higher action so for lead playing ..umm not so sure

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well the nit doesnt bother me much.i cant affird to change my views yaar.pls try and

understand the problem.plus i hate gray color and obviosly mom denies having been sick of

black stuff like clothes , accoustic blak guitar , shoes.so, it goes like that.i also hate the

metallic colors.i love bright, eye hurting colors.but i already tried out the model without

distortion.and im not buying it from bhargavas, but from furtados.they never keep it in any

effect unles they are told too.so i have felt it thrice up tilll.and so its not deciding in one go.

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

back again, im getting the guitar and gears 2morrow after going through a little change in the guitar model.will give u all info 2moorrow by evening/night.and send the pics may be day after or so.anywayz, thanx for everybody's help and cooperation and keep rockin'!

18. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Congrats dude:beer:..waiting eagerly for the pics and feedback..

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah i willl pin it up as soon as possible.i will get it my evening.its a bright blue one with 2 humbuckers.

20. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys i bought my electic guitar yesterday evening and spent the night away in my cousin's house in nofra.
    its an ibanez grg model with dark marine blue finish having 2 humbuckers, rosewood

fingerboard and maple neck.and a digitech rp80 processor backed up by a standard marshal

gm series 15watt amplifier.the sound is amazing and processor gives all clean as well

distorted noises without any disturbances.will soon pin up the pics when i find where the

webcam is!

and what else, yesterday while checking the processor, i met ZERO's siddharth and rejeev with his girl friend and a friend of his.according to me siddharth had come to get a soft case for his accoustic guitar and rajeev was earlier in the other furtados to buy a micro phone.
    they said they are working upon their site and will be soon put up by tommorrow or day after.i got their adress as well as contact numbers.and then rajeev underwent some questions and recommendations and so and so from my parents.then siddhath played a little progressive stuff with my ibanez.and we kept talking to each other for avout half an hour or so.

FOR NOW U CAN REFER MY GUITAR BY MY AVATAR.ONLY VISIBLE CHANGE IS THAT ITS A DIFFERENT NECK AND ITS WHITE INSTEAD OF BLACK!