suggest me a processor......

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Jan 10, 2006.

1. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Why are you bent on painting him as a villain?

2. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Despite the fact that you couldn't believe him, you insisted on saying on a public forum with the greatest of confidence, "GT-8 for 16 k hell less than $445" or whatever it was. WHY???
    And Chintan, yes you were greatly missed yesterday:)

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

4. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Somehow it doesn't answer the question I asked you.
    But I'll stop..I don't take your trip as a rule like Chintan does but I do think you dug yourself into a hole this time.
    Anyway I'll stop.

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

aw man, uts da problem wid u guys??

if jayanath ==hindirox== alpha 1, den let it be., wuts da problem??:eek::

ya i thought alpha was slayer aka jekyll,. but he cant be unless he buys gt8( remeber, he gt a ax100g also):eek::

and yah, i can be lord neo too:p:

gt8 can be available for 16k..........yah im nt nuts, u can get it for 16 k widout papers, im goin to fancy market 2 moro, to buy ax3000g for 16k, if i get gt8 in tht range, ill surely buy tht:grin:

6. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

i am still repenting the fact taht i missed so much!!!!! Darn that band practice!!!!

7. chintan9

:rule:.......................

8. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

lefty:best of luck with ur purchase....i have an ax1500g...kind of like it...has some problems ...like the wah absolutely sucks.....but good enough for the price...remember the korgs have the same bank(REMS) on all the processors...so there aint much difference in the sound of all of them....buy the one which attracts you most by the features......

i will also suggest you to go for second hand ones as they r great deals.

ABOUT the GT-8 controversy: oh this is so much fun!!!!
    especially when satch and vai play together in one's bedroom for only "rs 250/-" MRP(inclusive of all taxes)...this is REALLY so much fun!

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^666thnx........im a bit worried bout korg's hard n heavy distortions.......

10. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

what worries you?
    the korg can deliver very good clean "modulated" sounds ....though i am yet to set up a soft distortion patch...

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^bought ax3000g, beleive me , its metal drives are bssssssst!!!!!!!!

and gimmi ur pathces, ill gilve u mine, itz almost same

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Congrats once again.

Join the Toneworks Fraternity.

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey guess wht ... Heard Hindirox is looking for a bassy ... He can pay as much as oracle does !!!!
    Anyone intrested ???
    (I am not too sure about this ... But heard it ...)

14. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

No. He can pay more than what Oracle can pay. Oracle is already having an attrition after having heard about this.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

HindiRox here I come.

(money makes the world go round - even if it means ditching guitar and playing bass)

16. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

so how about starting a thread with our dudes number so tht ppl can actually earn some money ...
    And when r the appraisals .. and how will the pay hikes be !!!!

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^^^^how sad, if u posted dis b4 2 weeks, i would hav bought ax3000b:p:

18. chintan9

nice one^^^^^^^^^