Suggest a percussion software to create beats for a song

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by itwasnoteasy, Mar 3, 2006.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

Can someone suggest a real user-friendly nice percussion software in which I can easily reproduce the beat or sound I've in my mind. If anyone have used any such software or any good or bad experiences with these kind of software please let me know. I am doing r and d on these softwares looking for a real good one. Software should be something like this is my dream software I'll product sound say from my mouth software would process using DSP or whatever and would analyze the frequencies and put drum sounds in the same sequence. like cymal sound snare sound etc. It would be so good to see that software or at least some software which should work with keyboard like press and generate real time. Please do share your experience if you have tried something

2. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Fruity Loops

3. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

:RollLol: :RollLol: don't mind

Do you want the software to record the audio pattern produced from ur mouth or you want it to replace your pattern with kicks/snares/cymbals accordingly using some algorithm(replacing with the sounds present in the software bank)?

If you want to record the audio pattern you require a sampling software (I don't know any name which is available free).
    This is a bit tough to work on.

I haven't heard any feature which analyzes the frequences and put its own drum sounds. Eager to hear if anyone knows about it.

4. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

yes really that would be awesome well yesterday night i worked for 4 hrs and this is the result
    https://www.geocities.com/pyros_82/dl_winpdrums.htm
    this is from keyboard may be useful for me its gonna work only bad thing is i can not customize my own sound on some keys but this is free to use