Suggess me for my custom guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by cdeff, Dec 5, 2005.

1. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

He he
    Its actually quite funny
    But what exactly do you want? If you play metal and use EMGs IMHO you can build the guitar out of anything and it'll sound pretty much the same..your amp and effects choices factor into the mix a lot more.
    But the standard maple neck, rosewood FB and mahagony body should be ok for a rock/metal Explorer methinks:)

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

yup thts wht i wud like ..... But it will be a bass explorer .. like wht duff has ........ a black one .....

3. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

@ nanda : Are you looking for ROBBIE WILLIAMS guitar? LOL i always knew you liked him..

Anyways TULSI would do the same specs for 13k..

4. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey thats not ROBBIE williams ....... IT IS GENE SIMMONS ........ And robbie is not a bad artist anyway .. better than all the nu age crap i guess ...

5. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

ok WHATEVER..

6. cdeff

cdeff New Member

thanx everybody....
    i m planning to go for Tulsi..my worried is that will the guitar be a long lasting??..I want guitar to be lifetime playable...So i want a feedback and advice from Tulsi guitar owner about their guitar....

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

Lifetime Playability...??

man no guitar offers that...not even your Epiphones and Jacksons....

regarding tulsi, thats good for u now, once u start playing better time to get some good ones, if u can afford them

8. cdeff

cdeff New Member

hi dude...
    thnax for reply... i am not a beginer player... i played more than 5 years..I had old fender stratocaster....now planning to buy new guitar...my butged is around 15k....
    I heard lot about Tulsi...so plan to go for that....but i dunno how is the quality of tulsi...I want guitar to be world class and long lasting.....So i want to know the quality of tulsi and how is it compared with guitar like fender,ibanez,jackson etcccccc....
    So anyone who knows about Tulsi ....Tell me about that

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@ronnie...u mention SD sh4 Jbs...y not SD APH1.....am getting them for my LP....getting the stock Pups changed for SD APH-1s both bridge and neck....:)
    comments??