submit::ryan cabrera "true"

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by drsherry, Jan 7, 2007.

1. drsherry

drsherry Guitarist [SEER]

Tuning:
    eb
    Bb
    Gb
    Db
    Ab
    Eb

VERSE/INTRO

I wont talk I wont breathe i wont move, till you finally see
    e|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    B|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    G|------5--5---x--4-------x------0h2---x---4-------x------5--5--x--4--------------x---0h2----x--4-----x------|
    D|-------------x------0---x------------x-------0---x------------x--------0--------x----------x------0-x------|
    A|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    E|---3---------x--3-------x---3--------x---3-------x---3--------x--3--------------x---3------x--3-----x------|

That you belong with me.
    e|---------------------x----------0---x---------x--------0----x--------------------------|
    B|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|
    G|------------0h2------x----0---------x---0h2---x---0---------x--------------------------|
    D|---------------------x----2---------x---------x---2---------x--------------------------|
    A|------------2--------x----2---------x---2-----x---2---------x--------------------------|
    E|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|

you might think that i dont look but deep inside the corner of my mind
    e|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    B|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    G|------5--5---x--4-------x------0h2---x---4-------x------5--5--x--4--------------x---0h2----x--4-----x------|
    D|-------------x------0---x------------x-------0---x------------x--------0--------x----------x------0-x------|
    A|-------------x----------x------------x-----------x------------x-----------------x----------x--------x------|
    E|---3---------x--3-------x---3--------x---3-------x---3--------x--3--------------x---3------x--3-----x------|

i'm attatched to you
    e|---------------------x----------0---x---------x--------0----x--------------------------|
    B|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|
    G|------------0h2------x----0---------x---0h2---x---0---------x--------------------------|
    D|---------------------x----2---------x---------x---2---------x--------------------------|
    A|------------2--------x----2---------x---2-----x---2---------x--------------------------|
    E|---------------------x--------------x---------x-------------x--------------------------|

I'm weak it's true (I'm just scared to know the answers)
    e|--------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x|
    B|-----5-----------x---7-----------x---8-----------x---7-----------x|
    G|-----------4-----x---------0-----x---------7-----x---------0-----x|
    D|--------5--------x------7--------x------9--------x------7--------x|
    A|-----3-----------x---5-----------x---7-----------x---5-----------x|
    E|-----------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x|

do you want me too? cause my heart keeps falling faster.
    e|--------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0--x------------0---------|
    B|-----5-----------x---7-----------x---8-----------x---7-----------x---5------------------|
    G|-----------4-----x---------0-----x---------7-----x---------0-----x---------4------------|
    D|--------5--------x------7--------x------9--------x------7--------x------5---------------|
    A|-----3-----------x---5-----------x---7-----------x---5-----------x---3------------------|
    E|-----------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x----------------------|

(chorus)
    G
    I've waited all my life,
    g/f#
    to cross this line,
    E minor Cadd9
    do the only thing thats true.
    G
    so i will not hide,
    g/f#
    its time to try,
    E minor Cadd9