Submission: Call - Kaash GP and MIDI: KILLLLLERR

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by limaj_daas, Aug 26, 2006.

1. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Ok here's another one of my full works after shayad and pukaar... I proudly present the kaash GP which is contains 2 rhythm guitars, 2 lead guitars and one base guitar... It has every bit of the song... do check it out.... do comment... and do rep..

Attached Files:

rizaaj likes this.
  2. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

comment after i download GP :)

3. Sheeda Nagin

Sheeda Nagin New Member

hey man long time no posts from u..anywayz
    ur midi is good.everything is played accurately but one thing ur midi's are very melodic.the rest stuff is cool.reps for u

4. limaj_daas

ya i haven't posted in some time... wuz sorta gone to karachi... and my bro's pc there got totally screwed. the bios and ram fried up. But well i came back yesterday... finished the kaash guitar pro and now i'm almost done wid fitrat mid.... putting the solo in right now... will post it soon inshallah... keep rockin dudes!

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

great.. great!! reps..

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

gr8 ..accept the intro could b more precise.neways baap gp// perhaps ur only da gp maker in paki rock songss!!!!

7. limaj_daas

Yo wut do u mean by more presice?.. which part? the strumming in the end or wut?

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

i mean the intro arpeggio...

how do u make gps???

9. limaj_daas

how do i do it? hmmm well first i set the tempo right... then i get the tabs... and then i put em in and adjust eights, sixteenths and stuff. then i add wutever instruments necessary... do the panning and all that. if u need more help then just ask.

10. electrickamie

electrickamie New Member

gud work dude.............keep it up

11. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

well done limaj..i'm sure they're as good as your other work.. 5 stars!

12. limaj_daas

Thanks a lot guyz...