Sublime - New composition

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by jackdaws, Dec 14, 2006.

1. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hello folkss...this is a new composition that i did with my good friend Sam (on keys), who also happens to be the keyboard player for our band...we are still working on this song and this version is a random jam...we called this one sublime (no idea why...just liked it i guess)...look forward to ur reviews here...this is still early work in progress and our thoughts about this one are still evolving...thanks folksss

Sublime (current version)

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

it was interesting.nice. But i am not into this kind of music, so cant really comment on it. But sounds good.

3. satan_4_infinit

satan_4_infinit New Member

gr8 music ... am a guitarist myslef...and am addicted to finger pickin wud like to ask u....is electronica music genre complete without soothing bass to add to it's credentials....no wonder your song is good....has a very good feel....but instead of using the same base track and drums why dont u mix the base track itself and distort it...i mean in the mid potion you can go for a 3 1/2 regime and see what comes out

do reply

i am working on ur song too....lets c if i get something meaningful out of my mixing

4. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

thanks matee

5. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

thanks for ur detailed comment mate...hmm to be frank am not clear what u mean by mxing the bass track and distorting it??? can u be more specific...feel free to work with out track...would be great if u can share ur final output with us....thanks once again :beer: