Sub: Your Body Is A Wonderland

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by acousticdreamer, Jun 15, 2007.

1. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

YOUR BODY IS A WONDERLAND-JOHN MAYER
    (Acoustic Version)
    PART 1

E---X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B---X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G------10------10-----10------10-----------------------------------------------------
    D------10------10-----10------10-----------------------------------------------------
    A---8------10------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D------------------8------10---------------------------------------------------------

PART 2

E---X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B---X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G-----10--10--10------12---12--------------------------------------------------------
    D-----10--10--10------12---12--------------------------------------------------------
    A---------8---8------------10--------------------------------------------------------
    D---8-----8---8----10------10--------------------------------------------------------

PART 3

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----3-------5-----6--------8------------------------------------------------------
    G-----3-------5-----7--------9------------------------------------------------------
    D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D---5------7------8------10---------------------------------------------------------

PART 4

E--------0-----------0---------------------------------------------------------------
    B------6------------8-------------------------------------------------------------
    G------7------------9--------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----0------------0---------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

We've got the afternoon
    You've got this room for two
    One thing I've left to do
    Discover me discovering you

One mile to every inch of
    your skin like porcelain
    One pair of candy lips
    and your bubblegum tongue

PART 2

And if you want love
    we'll make it
    Swimming a deep sea
    of blankets
    take all your big plans
    and break 'em

PART 3
    this is bound to be a while

PART 1
    Your body is a wonderland
    Your body is a wonder I'll use my hands

PART 1
    Something about the way the hair falls in your face
    I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillow case
    You tell me where to go though I might leave to find it
    I'll never let your head hit the bed without my hand behind it

PART 2
    You want love
    we'll make it
    Swimming a deep sea
    of blankets
    Take all your big plans
    and break 'em
    PART 3
    this is bound to be awhile

PART 1

PART 4
    Damn, baby
    You frustrate me
    I know you're mine all mine all mine

SOLO

E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----5-5H6--5H6P5------5H6---5H6H8-----------------------------------------------
    G------------------5--------------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A------------0----------------0---------------------------------------------------
    D-----0---------------0-----------------------------------------------------------

E---------10--10--10--10----------------------------------------------------------
    B---------10--10--10--10---0------------------------------------------------------
    G---------10--10--10--10---0------------------------------------------------------
    D---------10--10--10--10---0------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-----0---------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

2. sameerdmello

sameerdmello New Member

cool buddy keep up this work