Sub-socha Hai.....rock On Tabs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by samarthgupta, Jul 20, 2008.

1. psychotron

psychotron New Member

Thanks AJ :)

2. aniketdave

aniketdave aniket

Rock On!!

nice work dude!

3. rahuldhyani

rahuldhyani New Member

Socha Hai ....solo !!!!

Dude need the second solo of this song that comes in the middle part of the song.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. parasdua

parasdua New Member

instead of
    e---------------------------------------------------------
    B---3--3--3--3---3--3--3--3---3--3--3--3---3--3--3--3---
    G-----2--2--2--2---0--0--0--0---4--4--4--4---2--2--2--2-
    D---------------------------------------------------------
    A---------------------------------------------------------
    E---------------------------------------------------------

shudn't it be

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D--12----12----12----12------12----12----12----12-----12----12----12----12----12----12----12----12----
    A-----12----12----12----12------10----10----10----10-----14----14----14----14----12----12----12----12-
    E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

Yeah this sounds better!
    can anyone provide me the solo tabs?

6. -AJ

-AJ New Member

parasdua, those are the same notes, lol

7. parasdua

parasdua New Member

i know that they are the r d same notes, if they were not, then it'd have been completely out of sync with rest of the song, bt there is some difference b/w playing it on the 5th n 6th strings instead of 2nd n 3rd strings.. the sound is much more sharper than the actual tab if u play it on the 2nd n 3rd strings.. coz d pitch is a tad different..

8. -AJ

-AJ New Member

I don't know about that, I actually find it easier and better sounding on the 3rd and 5th string, but i guess its a subjective thing.

9. kpcoolviper

kpcoolviper New Member

Socha hai 2nd solo tabs

hey i figured out the 2nd solo... but only half of it... anyone wid d full solo please reply.... and please tell me if there is any corrections

E--------------------------------------------10-----10--------------------|
    A------------9---------9--------------7--9------7------7--9--------------|
    D----7--7h9----7-7h9----7h9p7--7h9-------------------------7------------| G-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    e-------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    Play this 2 times

then

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------19--21--22----17~-----|
    A--------21--19--17-----17------21--19--17----17--19--19^--19--17--------------------------|
    D--7\19---------------------19----------------------------------------------------------------|
    G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    B----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    e----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

This is all i have figured out...i cant figure out the other part.... anyone help please!! .. i guess the 2nd part is also not exactly correct....

10. karthy999

karthy999 New Member

dont u guys look around........i have posted the solo tabs long back........just type socha hai and its on karthy999

11. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

Both the Izzytot and -AJ correction are on the dot.
    Correct Progression is as Izzytot said
    D G Bm A
    D G A
    D Bm D Bm
    D5 E5 C5 D5 D5 E5 C5 E5

And the intro is right, the one AJ mentioned.

I am uploading the song in GP5 format, midi, mp3 and GP4, for those who don't have the latest version of Guitar Pro.

Link for mp3 is:

https://rapidshare.com/files/144332086/Socha_Hai.mp3.html

GP5 and GP4 are in the zip file, along with the midi, attached to this post.

PS: The mp3 is the RSE (Realistic Sound Engine) version of the same Guitar Pro 5 file, its not a recording. Just to get an idea of how it would sound.
    Is the patch correct?

I need some help with the lead and the bridge (Middle 8 Sannata part). Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Cheers all.

Attached Files:

12. Ridge87701

Ridge87701 New Member

Guitar Pro Tabs + Midi + MP3... Not complete yet

Ignore this one... Use the one above it for updated files.
    Sorry for the bother

Cheerz

Attached Files:

13. devilzguitar

devilzguitar New Member

try D, G, Bm, A.
    this pattern sounds more accurate

14. sayaksarkar2007

sayaksarkar2007 New Member

rock on socha hai....coming up next

15. sayaksarkar2007

sayaksarkar2007 New Member

wrong chord progression..

original...

D G Bm A
    D G Bm D

and middle part

C Em
    sannata sunai nahi deta
    C Em
    aur hawayen dikhayi nahi deti

16. flytrapsol

flytrapsol New Member

Bn

Can anyone please share the bass tabs for the same songs???

17. flytrapsol

flytrapsol New Member

Bass tabs

Can anyone please share the bass tabs for the same songs???

18. Metalhead101

Metalhead101 New Member

YES!!!!!!
    omg rofl...half d ppl here don know hw 2 read tabs..a good place to learn would be 911tabs.com..but dey only have english there..but u wont get confused there...ull easily understand...like i did, i learnt guitar all by myself using tabs...911tabs.com..

19. rajmehta

rajmehta New Member

hey can sum1 post the lead which is played after HOTA HAI KYUN!>>>>>...i cant get it right

20. ninadJ

ninadJ New Member

hey can u tell me..
    the tabbing of solo performed by arjun rampal in mid of the songs plzz