Sub: Call - Kismet (GP w/mid, ALL instruments, except vocals n' drums)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by limaj_daas, Dec 21, 2006.

1. limaj_daas

limaj_daas Guitar Pro Maniac

Wow, i got two guitar pros done in one day... chances that anyone will view them: 2/800. good enuff for me.

this has got it all, solo, piano, bass, everything, you name it niggaz!

PLZ comment (even if u don't wanna rep) because it frikkin pisses me off when i so much damn time in summin and i get MAX: 20 views and NO replies:mad:

anyways, if u want written version of the tab, more than welcome...

2. limaj_daas

Where the fuuck did my attachment go?

Attached Files:

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

well i dont knw y u dont get replies... such a good job man .everything damn perfect... i guess perfection dont get replies in IGT..:p
    neways awesome work bro....
    kaash gp,pukaar,shayad now kismet...
    hopin for more !!!
    Rock ON!
    :beer: :rock:

4. Shane

Shane New Member

dude that was freakin awsome bro......there shud be more and more songs tabbed in Guitar Pro. That software is the best teacher. I absolutely love.

Thanks mate....You are indeed talented. Hamesha was awsome too. maybe you can make addat and pukaar also? love those songs.

reps for ya.

5. limaj_daas

Hmm i did pukaar... wait i didn't post the rse version... i'll post it lik 2moro or summin. aadat. well i don't rlly lik that song... actually can't stand it, no offense meant to ppl who don't lik the song... it's not the music that i don't like in the song, it's the lyrics... they seem to go nowhere.... lol. so no gp for that. but i almost have all of call's album on gp.... and sum time in the future, noori's peeli patti and ep's irtiqa too... (we all know that's never gonna happen lolz).. but hey if u want any riff or maybe solo tabbed... i'll be more than willing..

6. WILD_CHILD

WILD_CHILD New Member

yaar wht kind of file formate is dat...... how will i opn it??????????

7. limaj_daas

Go look up guitarpro5 in google.... i'll leave finding the pirated copy part to u;)

8. DRBILLA

DRBILLA New Member

great work man keep it up