Sub: Bulla Ki Jana Chords

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by itwasnoteasy, Feb 20, 2006.

1. itwasnoteasy

itwasnoteasy E chord humka dede Thakur

2. coolhemant

coolhemant New Member

man im not able 2 understan that why have u posted these chords again as they were posted by sum1 else just few days back

3. itwasnoteasy

some one requested for the chords of the audio. for this song i found the chords by abhi also. i have put that link in here. i am not sure if there is any other post too for the same song. I guess this is the original scale.

amit82cse likes this.
  4. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

i think I have mentioned this before on someone else's similar post.
    These chords are wrong.
    The song chord progression is
    C#m G#m A B and not C#m B A

5. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ haha ..tht post was mine rajeshwary..ya but i like those though wrong..love to play..okie now lets not fite again...

6. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

the chords on this thread are WRONG

i am not fighting with u. i am just adding a post to this thread clearing saying that the chords in this thread are WRONG. what this would achieve is..if a newbie were to stumble across this thread, he or she would know that at least one person feels that these chords are wrong, and hence will not take for granted that these chords are correct and learn them. I am also marking the rating of this thread as terrible, as I have done one most of yours.
    Whats there to fight about.

7. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

@Rajeshwary - thanks for letting everyone know about correct chords progression. I agree with you.

@itwasnoteasy - very well done! I liked your audio and this simple version of song. Playable and enjoyable!!! Keep it up!

8. itwasnoteasy

my bad .. I agree that could G#m instead of B.
    :confused:

I'd try out today.

you may refer this too:
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=4926

Edit:
    was searching on net co-incidentally this one uses my chords :shock:
    https://www.e-chords.com/cifra/idmusica/57617/keyb//tom/0/vs/1.htm

Edit Again:
    hey i just now noticed that site is interesting at the bottom of the page you can change the scale of the song. though it doesn't take much but i liked this site. good concept. It also shows the fret and string and shows guitar and keyboard chords on two different tabs.

9. rabbit

rabbit Member

what are the notes for the small 'riff' which keeps repeating throughout the song?

10. shiru.11

shiru.11 New Member

the chords are indeed wrong..

11. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Could anyone post tabs/chords of this song by Junoon?

12. juliustalent

juliustalent New Member