Stylish Guitarist

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by zohaib, Oct 14, 2005.

?

Which Guitarist From The List U Find Most Stylish

Poll closed Jan 22, 2006.
  1. Slash

46.7%
  2. Kirk Hammet

3.3%
  3. Steve Vai

13.3%
  4. Joe Satriani

13.3%
  5. Yngwie J Malmsteen

3.3%
  6. Tremonti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Paul Gilbert

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. John Petrucci

10.0%
  9. Dave Mustain

3.3%
  10. Stevie Ray Vaughan

6.7%
  1. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

Which Guitarist From The List U Find Most Stylish

2. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

which list?

3. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

Poll !!!!!!!!!!1

4. nishantsomani

nishantsomani Guitarist

Thats a very very interesting poll being set up. I'm really excited after learning these 10 great names though many many more have missed out of that list. But before voting i'd like to ask one thing. Please define stylish for me precisely so that it helps me in voting in that very manner.... cos all of them are simply great.
    So define "Stylish"!

5. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

Stylish lets say . . . .
    U Like his style of playing .. . .
    They way tht guitarist looks,moves etc . . .while playing

6. nishantsomani

nishantsomani Guitarist

Joe Satriani for me from amongst the list!

Hey! you have defined stylish in loads of way...lol.. anyways..... And personally, top guitarists are missing from that list. Few amongst them are Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Clapton, Blackmore, Van Halen, David Gilmour, etc. To me these guys are on the top of the lists being mentioned.
    But i vote for "Joe Satriani" from amongst the list for an additional quality of being very much skillful than others. Others are also great!
    Thats my opinion... Cheers!

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

guess who voted for petrucci

8. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

heheh u guess who did for slash :p

9. sorry but i find slash fugly

i just voted for him bcz hez on the top

10. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

sorry...didt c da poll before...sum problem wid my browser....ummm stylish, letz c! Yingwie J Malsteem....da best!

11. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

who ever voted for jope scratchiani!......dude...he doesnt look stylish at all.....whenever wherever you see this chap play you see wear a black tee, leather pants and black sun glassess!:mad:

i mus admit , this is one of the toughest polls i have come accross! :nw:

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@dennis ..yeah i voted for petrucci...wat about u ??:p

13. nishantsomani

nishantsomani Guitarist

hey mister!! @rocking_devil, cant you see who voted for Joe Satriani! Are u making a fool out of yourself? Me voted for him buddy. But it was really really funny that u didnt know as to who voted for him cos my name was clearly there. how funny! And i want to tell you something that style goes with the art of playing and not as to how a person looks like!!!
    What will a person with looks do unless he doesn't know how to play???

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

you voted for petrucci!!!! ... Now ive seen everything (..points gun at head and shoots himself)

..Hamsterdam will attack you now!

15. nishantsomani

nishantsomani Guitarist

btw, forgot to ask... @rocking_devil whom you voted for?

16. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

^^^ahem.........

17. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

joe perry is cool man

18. nishantsomani

nishantsomani Guitarist

Btw, do u know who Joe Satriani is?

Hi Friends,
    I'm personally a bit upset with the major of the votes going for Slash, the GnR guitarist. Obviously it is one's individual's decision. Slash is no doubt very good. but i just wanted to share something with you - a fact which one seldom knows, perhaps. That it is Joe Satriani who taught the likes of Slash, Kirk Hammet, Steve Vai, etc... I know most of you wont believe. But its a fact guys. Satriani has been a guide to all of them.. a teacher!
    Cheers!

19. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

okaay...... i was being mistaken here .......i thought this was about appearence so i voted for slash!.......wrong input!

@nishant - dude, chill, no need to get furstrated !.....any one can see who has voted ,, but pity you dunno im quite lazy sometimes!....and what do you mean by YOU voted?...like you are some famous person or sumthign!:p:.......

20. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

dude ...dat thing has been discussed here...round a million times !!....anywayz since ur a NEWBIE....i forgive ya ;)