Stupidest thing u've ever done??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Stupidest(or craziest) thing u've ever done??

Come on .. stress those brain cells .. n remember dat thing!! :p:

2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

So manyy..................

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I guess There are not many stupid People here at IGT .. no replies :p: .. Oh wait a min .. I juz realised something .. Da stupidest thing dat i've done is started this thread :p:

4. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Da stupidest thing dat i've done is started this thread"
    Lol good 1....

5. ats

ats Oldie

I had to go from my college (situated abt 100 kms from Calcutta) to Calcutta to submit my passport application form .... everything was planned rite down to the last detail .... the form was filled up carefully ... all photographs, signatures and all that shit was done .... On that day I woke up early to catch an early train .. reached calcutta , had a princely breakfast, went to the passport office, stood there for 3 hrs in a queue just to get inside ...... all this just so I could save the 400 odd bucks the agent was asking me for, to do all this on my behalf .... My "principles" told me not to do things this way and here I was proving how much capable I am of doing things myself ....

Finally when my turn came .. the guy asked for a 1000 bucks ....... something inside me lit up ..... I had forgot to take that fresh 1000 rupee note from my drawer into my purse

Ats

PS: Finally I decided to go with the agent and change my "principles" yet again

6. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

@ats: Dude thats not stupid. You are a GENIUS!

7. ats

ats Oldie

wow!! you realised this after 4 months?

thanks anyway :)

8. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

farted in my class aloud while the lecture .......in my 5th grade:eek::

9. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Holy crap people, dont bump old threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.