Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sridhar11_2, Aug 31, 2006.

1. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Hello everybody. I've got some stuff for sale:-

1) Boss DS-1 - Very good condition. Has absolutely no problem and is working and sounding just fine. Its got some scrapes and scrathes but nothing highly noticeable. Has been used in gig just once otherwise used only at home so dont worry its in very good condition. Expected price is Rs.2000 non negotiable..

2) J&D strat - Absolutely wonderful guitar, very good condition. Looks awesome in its wood finish and has a great smooth neck. I actually dont want to sell it but have to cause i need other stuff. It has DADarrio strings on it so its a plus. Expected price is Rs.5500

May be selling another guitar if things dont go as planned so keep watching. Here are some pics of the guitar and pedal. Sorry for the quality its just a camera phone pic. https://www.flickr.com/photos/vspguitars

The items are in Bangalore. I'm not sure if i'll be able to ship the stuff to other places but i can try and let you know if you're interested. Contact through PM if interested.

2. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

*Strat GAS*...:help::help:
    Saw the same J&D Strat model at Veena Musicals last month.
    What stuff are you buying BTW?

3. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

If i get enough cash i'll try to get A Squier California strat or Squier Tele, a Digitech DF7 , Java 4 string Bass. This all depends on how much cash i have though. So if you're interested in a strat i'm telling you its gonna be hard to come accross another guitar with such a good neck at this price.