strumming pattern

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by 2dheaven, Jan 27, 2005.

1. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

[REQ]strumming pattern

hi guys
    i m new here.....how all r u.....i know u all r great guitarist.....well i really need help in finding the strumming of songs....how can i find it or where i can find it.....neway.. plz can someone send me strummings for the song "heaven" (bryan adams). i've its tabs and chords but wasnt abel to figure out ts strumming pattern.

i'll b thankfull to u....
    heavens :nw:

2. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

plz guys help me out.........i'll b greatfull

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Sure sure 2dheaven, i have exams or i would have gladly helped you. Just wait for a bit and i'm sure someone will get back to you(i hope...)

4. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

thanks a lot buddy......hope u've gr8 exams.......but plz do reply me ;)

best of luk

5. d_ist_urb_ed

Dude, i just finished downloading the song, i listened to it and i also figured out the song. Pretty easy and sounds good as well. I dont have enough time to actually sit down and write the strumming patterns, i'll see if i can upload an audio file, that should help. See you later bro.

6. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

Thanks dude Thaaaaanksa lot ;)

bye

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i think its all piano and just power chords and lead guitar what strumming are u talking about?
    the power chords are just strum once down stroke. its the easiest song for guitar.. even the leads r relatively easy.. rhythm is easity no strumming... just hit whole note bar chords..

8. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

just read disturbed post.. dude i amm waiting for yoru audio post!!!!

9. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

Hi jay
    yaar i can play that song.....but not so accurately :eek:: ...even leads are very simple ...but you havent heard its live version solo (not mtv unplugged),i've seen its video,and he has used strumming and i was'nt able to figure it out properly..........and it is'nt like that u cannot play it.....so plz help me...

Disturbed and jay i'll try to send u my audio file.....plz just correct it out

cheers :beer:
    heavens :rockon:

10. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

Hi to disturbed and jay
    Buddies plz Dont think i m begginer.....actually i learned guitar myself without any tutions(due to some problems)so i m pretty weak in its theoritcal stuffs.....its not like i cannot play it but my environment is bit.... ;)
    And now i m getting chance( thru IGT) to intract with u guys so i just want to extract maximum out of u....

:beer:
    heavens

11. d_ist_urb_ed

We dont think that you're a beginner, but i dont understand what you want, do you want to play the chords(rhythm)? or the the actual song composition? As jayswami said, the actual compostion is all keyboard and powerchords. If you want the rhythm though, i'll upload audio in a few days.

12. 2dheaven

2dheaven New Member

yes i want to play chords(rhythm) plz try uploading files in few days........

thanks a lot buddy
    heavens:beer: