strumming apttern 4 nothin else matters

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rocker_vish, Dec 22, 2006.

1. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

hi guyz im learnin guitar from quite a while now ....i have got chords 4 nothin else matters...but dont know how to strum it ..can any 1 plz help me with the STRumming pattern...plz...help ..as ineed 2 play this song in ma college..!!

2. sandylawyer

sandylawyer New Member

please learn to read music

hi,
    the problem u r facing is a common problem with all beginners who are learning this art without the help of a teacher. I can say by my ten years of teaching experience that you shud not jump straightaway to a song like nothing else matters which I grade as an intermediate level song. First learn to read basic rhythms, learn to subdivide a beat by saying it loudly.
    According to me there are nine basic rhythm drills to be mastered before u try playing a song like nothin else.
    I'll see if I can upload these nine drills for you to practice in my next post.

keep practicing

3. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

firstly thanx sandy for replyin ....well i can play many songs ..and was tryin 2 play this song but was not able 2...so plz if u can help me with rythm thing and the pattern...it would be helpful...

4. saif824

saif824 New Member

very easy man...

just srtum....D DU DU....( 1st down extra pressure)

u have to count 1..2..3.....1..2..3....this way

5. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

thanx bro..!

6. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

don't strum the particular song...play broken instead(Lyk the intro), sounds sweeter ;)

7. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

u mean i just appregiate it...?

8. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

^
    Yes Sugata means that. It does sound cooler.

Just strum in the "Never cared for..." part like in song.

9. shishir

shishir New Member

i thnk it is dd..dudu with the frst two stroks a lill harder

10. rocker_vish

rocker_vish New Member

thanx u guyz 4 helpn out!!really appreciate [:)]