Strruming Patterns

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by asif_rox, Feb 14, 2007.

1. abhishekup123

abhishekup123 New Member

hey can ne1 post strumming pattern for californication???

2. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Re - Californication

Check out the lesson at www.nextlevelguitar.com...if queries left unanswered get back to me

3. dev_iation

dev_iation New Member

hay dude.. i want to know the strumming pattern for the song "take it easy"
    plzzzzzz... :-i

4. rakshit wadhwa

rakshit wadhwa New Member

can u snd it for in dino life in a metro

5. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

i strum it on | d - ud ud | - ud ud d | ... kinda complex.

6. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

wait a minute ... what is this thread doing in the English Guitar Tabs Fotum ???? :think:

7. abhishekup123

abhishekup123 New Member

can i hav it for my sacrifice creed?

8. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

struming of 'you and me' by Lifehouse....i kinda of sort of got it...but just wonderin wah pattern yall use=P..

9. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I think it goes like
    d-d-udu

10. shezi123

shezi123 New Member

okie doodleez..thx

11. @ditya

@ditya New Member

@asif_rox: I feel thet the strumming for KK's Pal should be -ddd-ddu- with"-" being a time delay but not for long. With Chords E and A

12. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Re

As i have mentioned earlier there is never a particular pattern so whatever feels good to ur ear.

13. Talat

Talat New Member

Strumming for EK DIN TERI RAAHON???

14. dinesh_hada

dinesh_hada New Member

hey guys gr8 work yaar......
    can anyone give me the strumming pattern for Quit playing games with my heart(Backstreet boys) and Words(Boyzone)

15. bhaskarrao009

bhaskarrao009 New Member

Hi Can anyone help me figure out thr Strumming pattern of the song LOVEFOOL by THE Cardigans??

I know the chords but having a hard time to figure out the strumming pattern

Any help will be appreciated

Bhaskar

16. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Words

Try this for words

D/UD/D/UD/DUD at slow speed (verse sound good if arpegg.)

Quit playing games don't like it so sorry!!!!

17. asif_rox

asif_rox New Member

Cardigans

Never tried this one!!!!!

18. swap2star

swap2star New Member

strumming for roobaroo

19. benz

benz classical demon

listen up buddy next time you post, make yourself a bit clearer and if you're in need of the strumming pattern of roobaro provide me with the link to the song and i will happily hlp ya. see ya. :)

20. sarunkumar85

sarunkumar85 New Member

guyz.. strumming pattern is not tough to guess. thing is that u must try to make it a habit.

Next time u listen to a song, just listen keenly, it will take some time to get the jist of it but it is not hard to pick up. Just needs a little bit of concentration and practice. And some times you wont realize that the tune you use to sing a song, for example u might use tan, tin , ching (Always notice you use two sounds to hum the songs) , those two sometimes end up being upstrum and downstrum.

And D DU UDU famously called as the "folk strum" goes with almost 70 % of the songs. It is the holy grail as far as strumming is concerned. Naming some here, u can use it for "Come as you are - Nirvana" "Complicated - Avril Lavigne" Sounds good with "Last kiss - Pearl Jam" and "Turn the page - bob seger" "Boulevard of broken dreams - Green day" and many denver songs and the list is never ending.

And then comes D DU UD called the "rock strum" can be used with songs like "Time of your life" amd some other examples are mentioned above.