Strange Beautiful Trippy Music

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by dennis, Feb 25, 2005.

1. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

6String_assasin likes this.
  2. shak

shak Harrr!

excellent ....
    loved it .... it is strange and it is beautiful... my kind of music i must say!
    but an honest advice.. i think you need a little practice with your string bending ... i mean there were times when i felt like you were struggling with the bends...
    the recording is excellent ... and i am looking forward for some more songs!!.
    keep it up!

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

hey thanx for listening bro...yeah the bending was a little off at places..am working on that(+ i think my givson strings might have contributed to the weak bends)
    u thought this one was strange..lol....in due time ill post the other songs, they are seriously weird.
    Again thanx for the feedback. :)
    ...hoping more wud dload and listen to it

4. shak

shak Harrr!

tune your guitar a step down ... that will ease the tension in the strings ...and the sort of music that you play. .. i think a step down-tuned guitar will suite that ..

5. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah, ive ried that..but then ill have to readjust my scales and thatll be a big prob cuz they are kinda like imprinted somewhere in my head. I think i shud try change to ernie ball or Daddarios

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

Hi dennis...

tht was good !!!! :)...
    the recording was excellent too...
    post some more... :)

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

thnx subhro, waiting for more people to listen to this one 1st.

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

people, ive posted another mp3. The links in my 1st post, do check it out please. I dont mind critique.

9. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

i heard acoustica..its nice.
    but you need to practice your bending.

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i heard the snake one. its cool very cool.

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Thanx jay..that was a recent recording.
    @6string-About the bending on acoustica...well i had recorded it a year back, hopefully my bending is better now. Check out the snake one....and thanx for the feedback.

12. tejas

tejas ..........

I heard a few on your website awhile back and liked them. Never actually got the chance to tell you. Anyway, I'm downloading the two tracks now and will post once i listen to them.

13. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

@dennis your avatar pic..

dennis is a condom...

:)

14. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

condom.. naah. Im a senti sperm :) :)
    Hopefully I should get something better in a few days, till that time laugh at me.

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

dude your name dennis appears between the sperm and an egg and the sperm appears all sad seeing your name.. so... draw your only conclusions...

16. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

lol...well u cant look at it that way too. Haha..good one jay.

17. tejas

tejas ..........

@Jay - LOL. That was very funny.

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I know man..jay u eating iodex sandwitches again dude :):)