Story teller

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Deb, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Deb

Deb New Member

Bondhu gon,
    Ami ei forum er bohu diner member.jodio ami kono chord post korini akhono :think:

Tai sei abhab puron korte regularly kichu legendary artist er Biography post korbo....

Aj golpo ta holo Syd Barret er....(Founder of Pink floyd )

Tomader comments abossoi janio...

Syd Barrett was an English composer and purveyor of some of the most intriguing music ever written. Famous before his 20th birthday, Barrett led the charge of psychedelia onstage at London's famed UFO club. With a Fender Telecaster and a primitive Binson echo unit, Barrett liberated the guitar from being, in critic Simon Reynold's words, 'a riff machine, and turned it into a texture and timbre generator.'
    His inspired celestial flights of improvisation, and his more structured whimsical short songs indicated a mind of unusual inventiveness. Chief in Barrett's mind was a Zen-like insistence on spontaneity; each performance had to be unique. Taking his cues from experimental guitarist Keith Rowe of AMM, Barrett strived to push his music farther and farther out into the zone of complete abstraction.

Sadly, the pressures of fame, ingestion of LSD and his bandmates intransigence all conspired to bring Syd to a nervous breakdown. After July 1967, his startling green eyes would never more waver from an all consuming inner dialogue. To his legion admirers, he remains a genius; one who captured the essence of the farthest reaches of interstellar overdrive, the claustrophobia of childhood, and turned the guitar into a dream generator.

Syd Barrett disappeared one night into the woods, but the man who created him, Roger Keith Barrett, remains still, preferring to live alone and far from the machinations of the world. As he walks down deserted Cambridge roads, Barrett must think of the thunder and lightning that was his music, and smile at how he passed it all by.......

Stay tuned

Deb

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

just tell me one thing.....why did u steal my avatar???????????????? :mad: :mad: :mad:

3. Deb

Deb New Member

Is it ? :think: That's a good avatar.But dont worry I will find a new one ;)

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Hey, me from Durgapur?? You coming to DGP? Then we might meet up and jamm our guitars..:) Have you heard of Big Bazar or Music World of DGP? I go there regularly..:) Contact me if you like to meet..;)

nIK!!:buu:

5. Deb

Deb New Member

Hey NIK,
    am from REC durgapur.tomar sathe alap hoe bhalo laglo..
    If i go to DGP then i will definitely contact you...

take care
    Deb

6. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Boss..plz dont mind but what's the need of this kinda thread in here ? Better post & help your freinds here by posting TABS & CHORDS of some songs...new_vini will find this thread and will put somewhere....

ANyway do post TABS & CHORDS...

With Regards,
    Arindam Ray.

7. nik_bokacheley

Good..:) PLzz do contact..;) EKdin Music world ye aay..Ba Big bazar ye ay.. Ami city centre ye thaki..;) Meet korar aggey..leave me a PM!!:)

nIK!!:cool:

8. Deb

Deb New Member

@Arindam --
    Don't you think that we should know about some legendary guitarists and musicians along with tabs amd chords?

This kind of discussion enriches the forum?

Do post your comments in this regard?
    Coz if promising guitarists like you don't need this kinna thread then I wont post .

Waiting for your reply.

@ NIK ---->gimme your personal mail id ....;-)

take care
    D

9. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Do Post pal...but...

Do post pal about the Bio's of some legendary artists here at IGT....but there's a thread name "MUSIC TALK" here at IGT where you can post your threads containing BIO's of artists.....

I'll also say to you...do post BIO's of some Drummer,Pianist,Bassist etc...not only guitarist.....but do post there...see...i have been murdered before when i posted some threads here & there without knowing the all of IGT....so why should i let anyone do this to you also ??

I dont know whether you are aware or not...you are talking to a "DEAD FAN" of Pink Floyd !!!!!!! So i really enjoyed reading the BIO of Syd Barrett...carry on pal..but in the thread i mentioned....and one more thing...do post some TABS & CHORDS here also...cause thats the main criteria of IGT..atleast to me....right ??

With warm regards,
    Arindam Ray.

10. nik_bokacheley

Arindam da is right.. I would talk to the MODS and get this thread shifted to Music Talk. But Deb dont stop posting. Your thread will just be shifted to Music Talk and nothing else. This way all the IGTians. Even non-bengali's wil have access to your thread.!!

n.b. I'm PMing you my mail id..;)

nIK!!:)

11. Deb

Deb New Member

Thanks Arindam..for your suggestions...
    I will post those in music talk forum....

Regarding tabz and chords ,well I am doing all this posts from my office ...

and i dont have net @ my home so it's quite difficult for me to post chords (dont worry i will definitely post something for you guiz)...

NIK thanks for your info..
    right now am not giving you my mobile number coz i will be going belgium this month....my email id is.....roy.rockin@gmail.com.

See you later
    bfn
    D