Still few songs are incomplete

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Psychoz, Nov 29, 2005.

1. Psychoz

Psychoz New Member

I m a regular user of IGT...I hv found few songs which are either tabbed wrong or they are incomplete.......so if ne1 of u can cum up with the exact tabs after trying plz do so..... becoz i hv tried to play all the tabs :think: and chords which are posted on this forum ........but there are few song tabs which doesn't match the song.......and are left incomplete so all the tabbers around ...need ur attention plzzzzzz.... :help:
    this is da list of those songs....

[eP] Hamesha solo which is played during da rap....... its in between the songs
    Call Pukar solo which is totally on chords starts at 2.20 during da song b4 chalte rahengey...
    CaLL Shahyaad intro on power chords....
    Mera Pyaar by Aamir Zaki ..middle solo...
    [eP] Kia Hota .... the tabs and chords.....

i have pointed out few songs.... i know many have been tabbed b4 and were posted ....but i found it difficult or may be they are tabbed wrong.....So I need help..it may be becoz i play it on accoustic...but still.... the three of above are on accoustic.... Well i hope ke some one will help me .... :nw:

Waiting 4 ur tabs..

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey...

i agree wid you that greater percentage of tabs and chords found here are either incorrect or of no use.. the point is that .. we, the members here are mainly, beginners and amateurs.. theres are a few number of professional guitarists here.. and they dont have enough time to arrange each and every song..