Steve Vai concert

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Jul 21, 2004.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

As some of u might know, im going fr a steve vai concert next week... my friend's brother is one of the ppl in charge of the whole event n he said that we cld even meet vai either before or after the show if hes not busy... cool, rite? :rock:

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

hmm. .. you're makin us jealous. . !! great have fun !!

3. esgallindeion

haha, of crs i will. but im sure ill fail my practical exam the next day... ill be too sleepy to do anything

4. abhay_saxena

but sure will have loads of fun ! . .to hell with the pract .. !

5. tejas

tejas ..........

Steve Vai is here????? I didn't know. In which city is he performing? Hope he comes to Hyderabad.

6. Natasia

Natasia ...

hope u have a nice time essy .......why the hell am i saying "hope" :eek: .. obviously u will......don't forget us.......... :) :) :) ....... :rock: :rock:

7. esgallindeion

"here" is singapore... the only venue in asia where he is performing... sry for building up your hopes...

8. tejas

tejas ..........

Oh, i thought you were in India. Anyway, enjoy man, it should be great. And is it a G3 concert or just Steve vai?

9. esgallindeion

just him... n some singaporean bands/guitarists...

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Okay. But the show will still be great. Oh, how i wish i was there.

11. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

For The Love of God get me an Autograph...

12. abhay_saxena

get it , scan it and post it !

13. esgallindeion

k... i will

14. jayanth

thansk dude..

15. abhay_saxena

yeah thanks. .. waitin for it

16. esgallindeion

Wow... thursday evening was the best time of my life so far... I mean, ok we all know how great steve vai is but to actually see him live.. Aaaah... 3 hrs is too short a time... I even managed to talk for a few seconds privately with him...

17. esgallindeion

And jayanth, do you know the band lineup with him?

Billy Sheehan on bass!! Isnt that something?
    Jeremy Colson on drums, Tony McAlpine on guitar/keyboard and Dave Weiner on guitar (rhythm). Jeremy Colson was really rocking that nite.

18. jayanth

Billy is God and so is Tony.. i Have their Planet X album autographed.. Colson is okish.. Not my fav though.. Anyways you succeeded in making me jealous..

19. tejas

tejas ..........

Hey essi! Did you get the autograph?

20. esgallindeion

No... he was in a hurry... there was a private party for all those who had taken the 120 $ tickets... It was sold out when my friend bought ours!!

Anyway, his dig at britney spears was amazingly funny. Also the fact that when he bought out his triple neck guitar, the top neck had no sound! The tech people hadnt fixed it up properly. And for encore the band did Attitude Song for the first time that nite!