start!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nandy0894, Dec 1, 2012.

1. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

Well I'm gonna stop trying for sure.

2. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

>asl?
    >f22. india ...ldelhi
    >mobile??
    > no im not looking for friends ..i already have many :D
    >name
    >Monica Decosta im from pondicherry ..
    >figure
    >34 28 36

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

o hai there!

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

arree baba...apne bare mein ni doosre k baare mein btaane ka.. :p:

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What do you think, she's posted about herself?

6. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

umm..yes? i guess? o_O

7. arniehawk

arniehawk New Member

abt nandy- well u knw better tht i can tell a lot of thngs abt u :)
    free of all unfavorable opinion or feeling formed beforehand or without knowledge, thought, or reason.
    as horsesmouth has already said 'spectacled'
    fun loving, loves to party wid frnds
    emotional
    loves clicking her pics
    super creative!!!!

8. arniehawk

arniehawk New Member

rickyrich
    he's a nice person
    one can see him on utube
    easy going

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

okay! I'll do it one at a time since I rarely have the inclination for long posts. I'll start with the person everyone else here knows far less than I do though I know at least two other people who'll know him better.

I think both Alpha and I started at the opposite ends of the spectrum here. I was vague, secretive, always ready to argue to the end and had very concrete opinions that were usually unmoving. I didn't make friends. I said things I didn't mean. I meant things I didn't say. It was the internet. Not many people took it seriously. Alpha1 (or sssssslayer as he was known then) was the exact opposite. Everyone knew his name, where he was from, he made friends with everyone, was keen to encourage discussions and eager to put his own opinions forth. Over a period of 8 odd years, it seems I slid the other way and Alpha1 slid towards mine.

The following judgement has no real basis except that it is my opinion. I think that is the point of this thread?

I think he's a very intelligent person disillusioned by the world around him (both online and off it). He used to be fiercely idealistic a long time ago but I think that changed as he got older....now I'd call him a realist leaning towards pessimism. He's always questioned set ideas and beliefs. I've usually not agreed with his opinions but they're hard to argue against because our disagreements are usually on grey areas where I don't think there's one right answer. If he argued against ******** or something, it would be easier I suppose. He's turned into the perfect online troll now to the point where I can almost expect what he's going to say depending on the responses before his post. Since I know a little (very little actually) about his offline persona, his antics online amuse me more than most things.

Musically, I think our opinions are similar. I don't know what he likes to listen to anymore but I do know I was never a slayer fan.

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

oh dear god, A-bort-ion is censored. Help me.

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

hahaha..!! :D
    the next thread should be about the list of censored words on IGT .. :p:

12. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

bjr >what is this "Lady of the Evening" thing??

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It's a title that someone from a long time ago gave me. I keep it for the s-ex appeal.

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

:p:
    thats okay..u can say bad things too ..

16. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Alpha: Troll but in an intelligent way
    BJR: Super brainy...
    Horsie: Too good to be a sea-man :p:
    Monica: Rude at times but overall a good male species :p: