Staring death into the eyes......

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Mar 23, 2006.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

:shock: ....

*i hate myself for finding that funny and laughing*

2. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

lol...:RollLol:
    i remember something that i have done 2 years ago or so.....i was in INdia, and we had this cat which is kinda bossy and had a teasing nature(can't blame anyone..my parents say the cat was like me:shock: )...so me and my bro were on the terrace of our house..i was talking with my bro about a cat landing on its legs...so i took my pet cat and tried to throw her to the ground...well, the cat didn't fall since my bro caught it....everyone said i was mean to do that...but i was just trying that theory...anyway, my bro was cursing me saying "me and my cat will never forgive...U have tried to kill one family member:)shock: ).....My cat will suck ur blood.....You will not get married and will stay with 25 cats in ur entire..and yeah, remember not to try the experiment on those cats too..."

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Your telling of your tales fits your age perfectly :)

4. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

is that a wrong thing:eek:: ..oh well, anyway, it is not older or younger than my age....LIKE U!:p:

5. Guitar boy

Guitar boy New Member

just curious...
    did u try getting a $exual favour from her?

fatkax: LMAO - you went and hit an army vehicle.. that too at the rear... lol man.

6. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

yeah lol - i did....one thing i dont unnerstand why are perverts allowed to be members on this site....Lord dude u shud seroiously think abut making a "Perverted Test" before the actual membership thing,,,man...