Stairway To Heaven worships Satan !!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rabi_sultan, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ne1 know of the "hidden" reversable message in Iron Maiden's "Still Life" ??? It's said by Nicko McBrain

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Ohhk... another thing...

When u first hear the song reversed, u can't actually make out the lyrics rite??? So then u click on the "show lyrics" and then the sound is much more clearer, eh???
    It's like ur mind wants u to hear that what is written...
    I've thought about this a lot of times... Ever wonder when U have the lyrics before you, you find that what a person sings to be much more clearer?

3. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

its like children looking at clouds
    you tell them it looks like mickey mouse and they see mickey mouse

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ Yeah... thats so true........

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

one good backmasking i have seen is in Exorcist 1 where the priest reverse play the message rocorded.

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

people always make Rumors of great songs......like Hotel of california , stairways...
    But led zeps didnt hav that kind of language in their songs...their songs were Abstract

7. Taifi

Taifi New Member

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Taifi

Taifi New Member

seriously i downloaded the song.went to the song recorder. recorded the song through my mike and then played it in reverse sequesnce. it had a message. and in the end it is very clear...'play backwards and hear the words sung'. gosh man i cdnt believe it but i heard it myself.

9. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

weLL DoNe bro.....Ha Ha

10. hendrix_86

hendrix_86 New Member

:nw: :nw: JiMi hEnDriX is G0D :nw: :nw:

:mad: .......................wHen tHe pOweR oF love oveRComeS tHe loVe for pOwer, tHe wOrLd wiLL sEE pEace...."BuSh is GaY" :mad:

11. nitinpuri777

nitinpuri777 New Member

i'm sorry i have to disagree with many of you... my friend has the original record of Led Zeppelin --- THE SONG REMAINS THE SAME show live recording and his uncle had many of the original albums. He played the record backwards and heard the satanic message... I did too. Now if that's also a joke pardon me, but I was dead sure it was real...

12. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

we r listening in right order...y wud we listen in Bacwards...