Stairway played on acoustic

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Lghtyr, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

2. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

overall nice playing...u have guts of classic guitaring so better try for it...i play these songs as classic guitaring...Go on Youtube and search NAUDO..u will get so much to learn..

3. vstanv

vstanv New Member

good playing...!!

4. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

thanks guys...

checked naudo...sounds bloody good...and he uses the same style i do...

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well played man, i really enjoyed your video!
    Its a pity you didn't sung the song, maybe we will hear the vocals someday, along with your guitaring!
    Keep posting and take care man!

6. vstanv

vstanv New Member

yea naudo is such a wonderful guitarist... my one friend tells me he likes keeping a low profile nd plays only in restaurants.... but i cudn't even find a wiki page on him!! thats bad..

7. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

dude he has a page...check in his youtube profile...i visited once...while em trying to copy Naudo for last three years and got so much to learn...

8. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

can't find him on youtube...for many of his videos, i get "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."...

n thnks fer the lovely comments keoraf...will keep posting fer sure

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good job....... although not all the notes were accurate (esp the bass notes)... actually no one's is accurate..... stairway is one song where its almost impossible to play the actualy notes since there is so much of layering done in the song.....

anyway a decent effort........ much better than most here.....

cheers!
    :beer:

10. Lghtyr

Lghtyr New Member

thannkuuu!!!

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

nice work.
    good job.