Staff 2 Tab & vice Versa

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Arindam.Ray, Nov 7, 2004.

1. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Does anybody here want to know/learn the conversion of Staff notes to Tab notes or Vice Versa ? If I get some replies to this thread...I'll surely post it here. I asked bcoz...it's a painfull job to sequence each note.
    We all started learning by Indian notation or by Staff Notation.But we do need to know Tab as well...bcoz when you have heard the song/music...but can't figure out the notations...TAB is perhaps the best method. It's also very good for beginers and for those who wants to play some fast notes but unable to read/understand Staff...say...[a horrifying Staff Notation!!!] "For the Love of God" - by Steve Vai. So you guys out there...do u want to know the conversion ?

2. gautam_njoy

gautam_njoy New Member

hey dude.. wil surely like to know about it.. i dont even know wat u talkin about.. plz lemme know... i would surely like to know about it..

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lol...i think i know what u talking about but we do that already here don't we? like turn the staff notes to tabs, that's how every one is playing here, they don't go and look for the notes they look for numbers/frets. so i think we do that already, if that's what u r trying to say then.

4. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Correct...But...

Yeah almost right! But aim gonna post some really tricky tabs that are used not so often....like half-step bend,1 1/2 step bend,Bend & release,Pre-Bend,Hand vibrato,Mechanical vibrato,Vibrato Bar,Rake,Natural Harmonic,Artificial Harmonic with Pick,Tremolo Picking,Palm Muting,Staccato Phrasing...and more!! I'll Post it in 2 or 3 days.

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

man, these are techniques, not 'tricky' tab forms...and are used very often!

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i agree, these are techniques.

7. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

I admit !!

Yeah guys...u r all correct! I am sorry...these r techniques....I think i can't explain it properly....O.K....what's the point in talking..right ?! Let's post it . Then again Iam sorry...Plz guys give me some days..as I have to perform a major program on Friday...So..after that i'll surely post what iam unable 2 explain. Wait a moment...Actually..what iam trying 2 say is...how 2 write the TABS of these techniques....

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

;)Are the posts coming up???? Y/N???:cool: