$- ssslayer set 4 a record...?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by nik_bokacheley, Sep 4, 2005.

1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

...Man...I just wonder if it is possible..:eek::
    Do you know what i just found out..??...When i was going to IM ssslayer on Y!messy..i saw his status..And there i found he is idle for 1 day, 13 hours, 58 minutes..

Oh, is this any kind of record or what?..How many of you remain connected for so long?..And that tooo idle?..not using the IM??..Anyone??

plzz share your views..

And to ssslayer..HATS OFF!! :shock:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah thats coz i forgot to become invisible before leaving the office ...

i never switch off my office PC ... actually many things are runging in the background ...
    so mebbe it will show me idle for 2 days max (till i reach office on monday morning) ...

3. lolz no1 at home switches their pc off cz i gt dsl so the comp is always on.also be4 sleeping or going out i keep mi status on away and leave

4. nik_bokacheley

:eek::...U people are lucky to have high speed internet and that too wid unlimited data transfer..:eek::

5. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i have unlimited downlaods too...whats the big deal withthat:confused:

6. nik_bokacheley

:eek::...Big deal??..That is a huge deal..:eek::..We the people of durgapur su*k wid the 56kbps BSNL dial-up..:eek::..lot's of money at the end of the month..slow speed..huh:think:
    So that is the big deal..:shock:

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

thanks for starting this thread nic :)

i ll like to take some advantage of it , i ll be coming home soon and need to know whats the best solution to this problem , i have a vsnl dial up account which really sucks ...

any solution , how much will it cost - will appreciate if anyone can assist while i ll be there :)

i am sure , i can atleast count on to drs :)

8. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

bob dude broadband (ie above 256 kpbps) is avalibale here in india ... but the usual hitch is that the morons offer limited download limit ...

so what i have done is i have compromised ... and taken 128 kbps connexion .. with unlimited download .. for ~450 Rupees per month ... that quite cheap ...

9. nik_bokacheley

Alright, I think bob-bobby, you can contact the local cable TV providers..they can giv you cable net at a cheap rate..;)

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i have exattnet....they give meunlimited dnloads....i have had as many as 20gbs in one month...yea sure u can count on me ;)

11. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

man !! i wonder when the hell i'm gonna get a job ,, then i can too set records >>>>>>>> :beer:

12. nik_bokacheley

You can always make records like this..just get an unlimited download waalaa net connection..Anyway, you have the TATA INDICOM 256kbps dial-up..:mad:...Wat else u ask for??..huh'

13. 7miles

7miles ____7miles to success____

b*l .. tui s*l* oota freedom paS bole bhabis sobai ke ooto freedom deowa hoy ,,, neways its not possible 4 me to sit in front of net 4 more than 6-7 hours a day :angry:

14. nik_bokacheley

We're not talking about freedom over here...;)..Anway, i have never seen you on the net for 6-7hrs..:p:..
    Anway, rock on..:)..:rock:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

stick to a language which is universal......this IS the CC lounge

16. nik_bokacheley

^^haha..7miles need some more remarks like this..or rather warnings..;)
    Anyway, now i dont see ssslayer online anymore..:eek::..He might have disconnected from yahoo..:p:

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:dj:

17. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

congratulations.

and please congratulate me too..for postin in this thread..heheh.

18. nadish

nadish Active Member

Yeah.. and he's also holding another record.... Most red dot :):):)