split personality :: wht say??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Nov 25, 2005.

1. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

saw ME,MYSELF AND IRENE..after months again..i wonder if split personalities do exist in real life.......... :dance:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

exists !!!

proof most members have more than one id here hahahha

i had one but no longer use that mods can check records

3. abhimanjrekar

eeksssss....waise wala nahii..lmao....

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

there r some who suffer from such disorders/probs

watch diwanegee featuring ajay devgun lolz

hmmmmmmm though i heard abt such cases i never came across one such patient yet , perhaps later i wll..........

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

comin thru an ex-psychology student~~~>

YES!!

its called multiple personality disorder (MPD)..in this disorder the subject has atleast one altered personality and whatever he does due to that is..involuntary in nature..one more clinical picture of this disorder is amnesia: that is loss of memory usually chronic! In other words the subject suffering from MPD manifests two or more completely unrelated personalities.

need i say more? if u wanna know more i would frisk my lecture notes on schizophrenia and pm u :grin:

6. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

hey have u guys seen fight club....usmein bhee yehee funda hey...awesome movie

7. shak

shak Harrr!

hmm .. split personality .. i dun know if i have the right definition in mind .. but is it that .. one person behaves one way .. but under other circumstances .. he behaves like totally different person? like havin dual personalities?

8. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

one guy in my kick boxin class had it.............yeah its same thing vini said MPD..........
    he also had this name for the other guy he thought he was at times.......first i thought he was just foolin around with all of us ........but then we had a meeting with his father and our coach.......

that was serious........it happens if u dont express urself much and try to control ur emotions more than ur mind can handle , so it come out in this way but as u dont wanna take the blame u create this imaginery person that sometimes u think u r and do whatever u always wanted to do....... sometimes u feel that that person is acutally helping u out,,,,so whenever u r in a problem u go to him.(thats u ) so he helps u by beatin somebody up or dancin naked in public or just by doin ur homework...................

u thank him for it without realizing that the person u r thankin is. actallly........"YOU"!

9. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Also in that other norton movie "Primal Fear" its a differnt thing that he fakes it :p:
    but yh it surely exists....

10. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

yes ppl do have split personalities.... i get to hear this by EVERYONE who gets to know my star....... i am a gemini so they r always like ...... *smirk* SPLIT PERSONALITY!!!! i soooo hate it....... eventhough i really don't think i have a split personality :eek:: but i do know ppl who do have split personalities

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

ok enuf...im reminded of banana split now! ;)

12. abhimanjrekar

im also a GEM-in-I

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

in respnse ta ur "?" yea there is such a thing-its called the MPS(multi-personality syndrome--(like the ex psych dude said))

...a frend of mine had it back home. thered be times when they wud jus zone out and then strt talking like someone totally new. new character-new voice-new accnt-one of their personalities was actually a totally differnt gnder!

Meeting someone like that fer the frst time can be quite a scary xperience...but then it grws on you and bfre i knw it it was kinda prtty cool...cos in a real cruel way ud have like three or four friends...all in one package!! LOL. but yea...bttm line is..there is such a thing as MPSyndrome.

~*~

14. Schitziod Man

Don't ask a shrink. He charge u double

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Yes They Do Exist!!

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

No They Do Not!!!

err... who said:

:grin:

17. abhimanjrekar

hmm...split personality at 1.18 am and then at 1.19 am.......hehehe.....** wonders**