Spammer's Haven! Reloaded!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by death angel, Jun 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

muahahahahahahaha
    MODS: too bad. The machines have always lost and they are gonna lose yet again.(there's another message below. it's IMPORTANT.)

SPAMMERS: Let's START OUR S!H!I!T!

(here's where you can spam freely without anyone minding (other than those FREAKY and JUMPY MODS.)

MODS: if you wanna delete this yet again inform me so that i can start workin on SPAMMER'S HAVEN!REVOLUTIONS. Hopefully you'll realise that what im doing is infact better for the site (as i had said earlier!!) coz EVERYONE'LL SPAM HERE INSTEAD OF SPAMMING ON PROPER POSTS!

IF PROBLEMS PERSIST PLEASE CONTACT DEATH ANGEL coz he never gives up. What you need to do is CONVINCE him to stop by giving him proper reasons.
    COZ IM A DUMB FREAK and MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THE MORE SERIOS CONSEQUENCES OF SPAMMING.

SORRY FOR BEHAVING LIKE JAYSWAMI but i really wanna know the problems that you guys face when people spam

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

man ur encouragin the mods to ban u frm igt....seriously...

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

any body and everybody who spams in this thread is gonna get bad rep....so lay off.....:mad:

4. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

@cypher: dont you get it!! people will stop spamming on other threads thanx to this one!
    if anyone else feels this thread doesn't do any good please say so... ILL DELETE THIS RIGHTAWAY

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey whats this all bout ........ people hate spam........ why dont you start spamming if you are son intrested..... why calling others.......

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

* Thread Closed *

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.