-SPAM- Thread - Buy/Sell

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by laneymaney, Apr 30, 2007.

1. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Rythm musicals...the guy who fxed my ibanez his name is venky...yeah even i like world of music now...nice guys...give good discounts

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

...or is he the guy who unfixed your 'nez. I thought you got that done in japan

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

venky unfixed it. I sent it to bombay. Bombay sent it to japan. japan sent me new one :)

4. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

aaahh, that explains the hostility

5. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Is he he dark guy...the other guy is pretty polite and easy to talk to (i think his name is Raj)...this guy pisses me off to the core though. When i gave my S series floyd for a setup the guy could'nt even get the bridge to stay parallel to the body plus the tone knob does'nt work anymore..a wire is cut off. I'll have to solder it myself now.
    Gotta check out world of music place though...

6. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^yeah the dark guy...the other two guys are nice though. one guy is raj and the other is....azim

7. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

^Anytime you guys want to go and thrash him, I'm game..I have had lot of pangas with him. He is a total rip-off and I have even said this to his face.

8. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

ive said worse and done worse

9. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

^ Care to elaborate?

10. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

He will get banned for that.

11. Hamish

Hamish New Member

hey guys, im from mauritius and ill be visiting india soon.. well ive been seachin' for a guitar store in new delhi where i can get a jackson kvx10 but couldn't find one... if you could helpme plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thanxxxxx

12. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

my thread is resurrected...and india sucks for buying guitars