Soundgarden and Alice In Chains > Nirvana and Pearl Jam

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Mr. Scary, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Its true! ITS TRUE!!! Alice in Chains and Soundgarden so OwN Nirvana and Pearl Jam..

TEhEre I$ N0 $p00|\|

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

Soundgarden is definitly worse than PJ and AIC ... Nirvana is waaaaayyy upppp the list ...

3. tejas

tejas ..........

Have you been listenin to "Spoonman" recently?? And yeah, I do think AIC and Soundgarden pwn Nirvana and Pearl Jam.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

oh cumon scary .. no competition here at all!! .. you know how we feel about nirvana! .. they are way dowwwwwn the list and pj? .. well it aint that big .. where as soundgarden is cool and so is alice in chains .. although dun like em much but will go for em anytime if its against nirvana .. pheesh
    @T: like your avatar... haha

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah .. kinda ! ... very catchy ... and there is Outshine .... marvellous riff ...

6. Mr. Scary

Hahaha, you caught me listening to that song!

7. Mr. Scary

Honestly, I was expecting to see replies by Nirvana fans. They'll:

a) Give some bull**** explanation why they think Nirvana is better
    b) Give the "its all about opinion" argument
    c) Admit they've never heard of the other bands mentioned
    d) Won't say nothing at all

Im seeing a whole lot of D.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

give em a day or 2 and you'll see a,b and i dun think c....ego ego!

9. tejas

tejas ..........

@Shahrukh - Thank ye. Not many people understand what its all about.

@ssslayer and shaun - Yeah, spoonman is a good song. And I heard somewhere that AIC are thinking of reforming, is that true???

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

fcuk 'em all

check my post dude once again ... i think u missed it ... :grin: ...

nirvana is the best !!!
    nirvana roxxx !!!
    kurt cocaine roxxx !!!
    cocaine is the best !!! ... oops i meant Cobain ... (dont let the DEA after me pls)
    nirvana OWNS the grunge movement !!!
    chicks dig Nirvana more than any other rock band ... mebbe GnR but then they are diff genre ...

11. shak

shak Harrr!

u r not serious are ya!!! ^^^^ ....

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

well wahtever i said is true aint it ? ;)

13. shak

shak Harrr!

ma lips are sealed on this one ......... but i do agree with the chicks thing .. dunno why they alwasy go for the losers .... unlucky us ....

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

ROTFL ...
    yeah u cant really tell what chicks dig and why they dig ... infact they themselves cannot tell ...
    just try asking ... ;)
    answers will be very generic vague and roundabout ...
    instead of something concrete like
    that kinda thing ;) ... (LOL am not that perverted yaar ... but somehow it came up ...)

15. shak

shak Harrr!

i sure would like to know whos qoute that is ... LOLzzzz ....... but if it came up jsut like that ... ...*and shak wanders offffff*

anyways.... you are right .. its just like band wagon following...a girl says curd of cocaine (kurt cobaine of course) is good and the rest will follow .. dun have any idea why but ..its just fad thing ... pity wakeey wakeeeyy girls!
    i agree sss ... answers are always vague ... and generic

16. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

still no posts frm cobain fans.....

17. Mr. Scary

Where'd they all go =(? Hope they didnt pull off a cobain themselves!

18. shak

shak Harrr!

i'll pretend to be one ...

hello heellllooo how low! .. you dudes have no friggin idea what you are talking about//its nirvana man ..wait lemme get my banana milkshake .. yeah so i was saying ... stop your fad talk dudes ... nirvana is sooooo FaB ..AnD cUrT KoBaIn RoCkS DuDe .. the solo for hello is sooo coool (although a 7 year could play that) ... nirvana is the best ..well of course not better than backstreet boys but still nest to britney isnt it... i love you kurt!

19. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

if cobain was alive he wud hav killed himself...

neway now we kno da actual reason y he killed himself

20. shak

shak Harrr!

its his fault init .... shouldnt have come into this world in the first place ...waht was his dad thinking ./.....PHeeesh!! .. dont drinnk and hump guys..