SoUL DouBT - Bolo Naa

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by slipknot_555, Aug 27, 2005.

1. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Back wid again a melodious song.. the motivation behind this song is tht a guy is deeply fallen in luv wid a gurl.. ;) somehow he managed to propose her (coz he's a coward) n like hez waitin for an answer to come...lol this is a true story of our band lyricist. neways download the song at the followin link:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/sdankit_music.htm

SoUL DouBT... :beer:

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

man ... not my genre ... too much of cleany stuff and too much of "pyar" thingy ... LOL
    listening to your songs does make me remember the good ol days of jammiong when we used to play as a band ...

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

sorry slayer this time .. hmm as i mentioned itz a slow melodious song juss for a change!!!! :)

4. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

u were in which band??? n where ur from ???

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nahin yaar ... i was in college band and hostel band ... and that too only if i didn't have ego clashes with other bandies ... (whcih was quite frequent ;))
    i dunno if there was any name for it ...

me from delhi ... was in chennai for baccalaureate ... and abhi to hyderabad mein ... in schmuck IT ...

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea rockers do have lotz of attitude!!!! ego proms!

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

the prgrammed drums are bad.
    the intro melody is better.
    the vocals are not happening..it sounds very muddy with too much reverb.
    the guitar work is not bad.
    i cant comment on the lyrics.

a love song can be made with not many " pyar " used in the lyrics .

8. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

yea we do have a prom wid the vocals!!! too much of echo :mad: ... the thing u tellin aut pyaar itz the chorus of the song so like we have added 3 times for tht reason it soundin too much of pyaar.,..

thank u very much on da comments..really appreciate for it... we will definately try to improve on it.... do check out the other songs also