Songs from my new album! - To be released in a couple of months

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by vedder, Jul 25, 2007.

1. vedder

vedder New Member

Heyy Guys,

I've just finished the production of my first album. It is a hindi rock/pop album and has been produced by Ranjit Barot. For those who may not be familiar with this name, Ranjit is one of the best drummers in this country and also a really good music producer! I havent decided a title for it as of yet, but I guess I'm gonna call the album "Manzil".

You can listen to some of the songs on myspace:
    www.myspace.com/gauravdagaonkar

I've composed, written and sung all the songs for the album. Some of the finest musicians from the country - Amyt Dutta, Sanjay Joseph, Chandresh, Nicolas Fiszman and of course, Ranjit Barot have played on the songs..:beer: Most of the music has been played live, very little programming has been done.

Please do listen to them and tell me what you liked and stuff. You can also go through the credits, lyrics etc at the myspace jukebox.

In the past one year of my life, I've seen how ****ed up the indian music industry is!...:p:...so if any of you want to record and release an album commercially, please do consult me once!..;)

Anyways, my album would be out by September-October on a major music label. Do watch out for it!...:beer:

Cheers!
    - Gaurav

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey this is cool.
    But I will check this at night.

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very well done Vedder, very good composing as the vocals are excellent too!
    Hope to hear more from you in the future!

4. kaylash

kaylash Member

well done

This is really well done Gaurav. I listened to the songs. Good luck wit the album man. I will definitely watch the clips (will you make them?) on B4U or other indian tv channels.

Kaylash

5. joyjoyish1

joyjoyish1 New Member

well sung mate..........................looking forward to watch the albums on the TV.........................all the best for your future progress in this field........

6. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

heyy..!!!!..dat was awwsome.!!!!!....good vocals.!!!.. ;)
    wen is album comin out????..!!!!
    it'll b a biig hit.!!!

keep posting.!!!

7. ruchit787

ruchit787 New Member

good..nice work

8. zing

zing Machine Head

great work!!!!!! good luck 2 u ........ n for god's sake dont join bollywood like vishal dadlani

9. vedder

vedder New Member

Thanks Guys!

Heyy zing, ruchit, anshammer, joy, kaylash, keoraf & alpha1....

Thanks for all the nice words! I'm really happy you guys liked the stuff! :beer:

Will keep you guys posted with further news on the album!

Cheers!
    - Gaurav

10. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Awesome! Major Hit!